Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

And so it starts again!

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 7 years 7 months ago
As I said in the New Years Resolution thread I ahve started to try and loose weight again!!!

I went back to Slimming world last Wednesday Very Happy

And so far I have been doing really well. I am off work just now with Joe so I ahve been spending the time baking and experimenting so I know what I like and what is quick and easy to do when I go back to work

Today I made a meat loaf and some blueberry muffins (3syns each) and they were yummy Thumbs Up

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
first weigh in

-7lbs Clapping

candgsmumcandgsmum
Well done alex Thumbs Up

The meatloaf and muffins sound good too! Smile

LucyLucy
well done ive lost weight and ive gone down from a16 to a 12 in 6 months so you can do it, go girl

AlexAlex Moderator
2nd weigh in

-1lb

so total lose -8lbs Thumbs Up

GTTkelGTTkel
Good on you (or should I say off you haha). It feels so good when you start to get in shape and this is a great time of year as you can focuss on summer time and how much better you'll look and feel in your summer clothes xx

AlexAlex Moderator

GTTkel said:
Good on you (or should I say off you haha). It feels so good when you start to get in shape and this is a great time of year as you can focuss on summer time and how much better you'll look and feel in your summer clothes xx

yes and I also have so much on this year

30 in April
a weddning in March
Green day at Wembly in June
Florida in October.

SamuelSamuel
Last edited by Samuel 7 years 7 months ago
Keep taking it slow, that way it is easier to keep the weight off, you need a full tummy for it to work in the long term, 8lbs is really good on you, well done.

SamuelSamuel
I've never had meat loaf, what kind did you make, is there more than one kind? I've been good for ages now, I started putting weight back on a for quite a while now because I've been exercising and sexercising a lot. I've been using the school gym, it is free for staff, which has been ace really, as otherwise it is too pricey, Frank bought some weights recently so I've been using them as well, Mike's keeps saying that I have boobies!

soupsoup
go you Clapping Clapping Clapping

AlexAlex Moderator

Samuel said:
I've never had meat loaf, what kind did you make, is there more than one kind? I've been good for ages now, I started putting weight back on a for quite a while now because I've been exercising and sexercising a lot. I've been using the school gym, it is free for staff, which has been ace really, as otherwise it is too pricey, Frank bought some weights recently so I've been using them as well, Mike's keeps saying that I have boobies!

I have made 2 different kinds now. This weeks one is:-

1lb mince
1 small carrot grated
1 small onion finely chopped
1 Med toato finely chopped
mixed herbs
salt and black pepper
1 egg

MIx all together, put in a 1lb loaf tin and cook for about 1 hour at 190

LAst weeks one was very different (it had hard boiled eggs through the middle) I will give you he recipe when I get it back from my friend Very Happy

I like them because they are great hot with pots and veg (and a little gravy) and the left overs are good cold with salad Thumbs Up

AlexAlex Moderator
-1 1/2 today

so 9 1/2lbs in 3 weeks Thumbs Up

AlexAlex Moderator
-1 1/2lbs again this week

Total 11 lbs in 4 weeks.

orc30orc30
Congrats. Keep up the good work. So far this year 0 lbs for me. But they do say muscle is heavier than fat, so I'm going to stick with that as my excuse. Otherwise why am I going to the gym 4-5 times a week??

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 7 years 6 months ago
- 1/2 tonight

11 1/2 lbs lost now.

Quite pleased with my loss, had a bad week and really expected to put some on. Going to be really good all week, so I can hopefully get my stone next week (but I do have a night out on Saturday!!) Embarassed

AlexAlex Moderator
-2.5lbs this week

so 6 weeks in and I have lost a stone Smile

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Well done, glad it is going well

AlexAlex Moderator
-1 1/2 last week and

- 1/2 tonight