Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

And so we are finally Home!!

laineyklaineyk
posted 8 years 2 months ago
Yipee, 8 Days old and we get home. (I was in hospital for 12 days not fun!!)

As most of you know i went in on the 24th June to be induced however it didnt work this time so i was sectioned on friday 26th and a gorgeous boy was born (im biased i know), Lewis spent his first night with me on the ward however on the Saturday morning he was transferred to special care and spent the first week of his little life there, he was having breathing difficulties and they think he had some sort of infection (Not GBS this time thankfully), the poor wee soul was bombarded with antibiotics, pricked constantly for blood and im so glad that he wont remember a single bit of it!

Anyway he is thriving now he is a wonderful baby and im am so chuffed and overwhelmed with love for this little guy!

Our first night at home was bliss, he only woke twice for feeds through the night and i feel as fresh as a daisy this morning, its so true that you cant beat your own bed and of course Daddy for doing one of the feeds throught the night.

Ill put some photos on at some point today.

Exx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

samtiffsamtiff
So happy for you. I can't wait to see him.
Clapping

shortie2shortie2
well done Clapping

Glad he's doing great now and breathing fine. Glad you both are doing fine and that dad is enjoying his wee man being home.

wendy xx

Hug Flower

WelshMumWelshMum
So happy for you! I know what you mean about being back home, with exception of Jess I was in for at least 5 days on both James and Gem- with Gem I had my own room but it was still nice to get out of there!! I think 2 days was way too soon with Jess tho and funnily enough I will insist on my 3-4 days next time! Cuckoo

number2cominnumber2comin
congrats on your sweet babyboy............. glad all is well and safe and sound at home! enjoy your little lovebug! Love Thumbs Up

ElinElin
Gratz again to your baby boy Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews