Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

i got a new hair doo

angelsmomangelsmom
posted 7 years 10 months ago
my friend has opend her own salon, so i payed her a visit and gave her free reign over my hair this is the result

it was just a bit longer than shoulders.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

SamuelSamuel
I like it!

AlexAlex Moderator
nice (from above- would be good to see your face Very Happy )

angelsmomangelsmom
it was pic lee took for me to send to my mam so she could see what id done (shes on holiday) so wanted to be able to see as much of the style as i could.

am gonna round up some cash to get pink highlights so when i get them ill do another photo Very Happy

LucyLucy
looks great, would love to see a b4 pic to see the difference

angelsmomangelsmom
most recent pic i have of my hair before it was a couple of weeks longer tho LOL

LucyLucy
gosh what a difference!

jmanningjmanning
posted 7 years 7 months ago
That's so much better, really compliments your face shape!

Wish I had the courage!

milkymummilkymum
posted 7 years 7 months ago
Wow your new hair style is fab. I have just found a salon that will be more than happy to do my hair slow and steady. I have a fobbia over having my hair cut. It started 10 years ago when I had my hair permed and the women that did it made a good job but 24 hours later my hair was distrode. I ended up having ot have it cut really short by my friend who moved away a year ago and since then I have been cutting my own hair while traying ot find someone to do it properly that understood my issues with having strange peole cutting my hair. I have seen the women that will be doing my hair 8 times know to speak to and yesterday for the first time I allowed her to touch my hair with a comb. The next step is her trimming a few cm's off and then the end of this month I am going to go the whole hogg an dget her to cut it into a new style. She is great and so far hasn't charged me for the talking and is very understandng and has promised she will go at the speedy I need her to go at as she wants to help me with the fobbia and not make it worse

amanda1212amanda1212
posted 5 months 2 weeks ago
Your hair looks beautiful Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews