Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I have a regular, irregular cycle, can anyone advise please?

jeajea
posted 8 years 3 months ago
- My blog
Hi al
After many years of trying to concieve, plus 2x ivf it still hasnt happened. Since my last ivf it has come to light that my period has changed dramatically. I now go 25 days to 31/32 days the next month. This has become my regualar monthly cycles now, if that makes sense. Ive been back to the doctors about this as i find it confusing to work out when i am most fertile. The doctors have been unhelpful to say the least. Can anyone shed any light on this matter because I now feel totaly out of control with my own body. I feel like its working against me. I have a son aged 16 so the answer i seem to get is well, if its happened once it could happen again! Not helpful!!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

milkymummilkymum
posted 8 years 4 weeks ago
jea hugs on this difficult time. All I could advice is making a diary over the next 6 months of when your first day of bleeding is every month and this might help the professionals work out what is hapening to your cycle. I never had a regualr cycle was always 27-32 days it is so hard to work out the most fertile time with this but hopefully things will work for you soon. Good luck with the TTC and I hope you get the news you want soon

mary7mary7
posted 7 years 5 months ago
hi there i got two children,age five and four so last year october month i had a miscariage,at four weeks,after that i wento the hospital they for D&C a month after i get my period for five days and the next month for four months than i start to see changes in my periods its for two days ,than three days than four days now i dont know whats happening,because i whant a nother child,but i dont know when is it my firtile times i tried everything but is not working now i notice that i have pain in my ovaries if i have intercourse so please is there anybody with the same problem. Sad

soupsoup
posted 7 years 4 months ago
PCOS maybe ??????????

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews