Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

How is everyone?

laineyklaineyk
posted 8 years 4 months ago
Its so hard to get on JP these days so thought i would take the opportunity to ask how everyone is?

Elaine x

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mkbabymkbaby
Hey, I am bored and fed up but doing pretty well. Keep thinking I am going into early labour and then not. I am so useless at this. Some really bad contractions and feeling like crapthe last few days but at least I will be prepared when it really starts ha ha.

How are you doing? xxx

laineyklaineyk
Oh the joys of braxton hicks huh, im good hun a little tired due back at hospital again tomorrow feel liek im never away from the place being scanned tomorrow to see size of baby K bur hopefully they wont talk induction just yet!

Hope you have a good bank hliday weekend

RichRich Moderator
Hopefully JP will be moving to a new server, the current one is letting us down far too often and it's getting on peoples nerves...so stay tuned, we'll bring you updates as an when we get them.

laineyklaineyk

Rich said:
Hopefully JP will be moving to a new server, the current one is letting us down far too often and it's getting on peoples nerves...so stay tuned, we'll bring you updates as an when we get them.

Fab Rich Thanks!

shortie2shortie2
not doing to badly. Was off on the sick last week from work (nothing serious. just work causing alot of problems. i couldnt take much more), off on holiday this week and next week.

Hows everyone's baby (babies) getting on then? How is everyone?

GTTkelGTTkel
Well I'm having good days and 'wobbly' days. I'm sometimes absolutely desperate for it to get to my due date as so excited, then other times thinking "Oh my God, another to look after". Got some mixed emotions too as it looks like we're moving 2 weeks after baby is due which is exciting but daunting. I want to move as we need the extra bedroom and bigger garden too, but we've been in our place 5 and a helf years and it's 'home'. All a big mix of emotions right now!

Generally hopeful though that baby/pregnancy/birth/house move etc will be good.

laineyklaineyk
I had another scan On Friday, baby K is growing well currently about 4 lbs 5 oz, liver function is still not fabulous but hey as long as baby thriving im happy.

Its daunting and exciting to think in a couple of months baby will be here and i wont be sitting watching my belly movinf about which gives me alot of entertainment, sometimes i find hubby just looking at me thinking ive flipped my lid LOL

SummerSummer
posted 8 years 3 months ago
Hello everyone! it's everything okay, doing the same things and no news. My parents-in-law are with us this week so I've been very busy.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews