Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

strange tummy....

shortie2shortie2
posted 8 years 4 months ago
this may seem/sound strange or weird but hoping someone else has had or having the same feeling as me.

Right this happened a couple of weeks ago and then a couple of times since when i rub my tummy sometimes there what feels to be an indent. Like juniors bum is up against my tummy and that you can feel the crack of his/her bum... Moon

ken this may seem or sound strange weird but any thoughts

* mark says thats a whacky theroy but hey..... Shrug Shrug

Join JustParents to remove this advert

soupsoup
im sure its nothing to worry about

laineyklaineyk
Hey hun is the indent round about your belly button?

shortie2shortie2

laineyk said:
Hey hun is the indent round about your belly button?

i would say more under my belly button and can vary where about ie from my left hand side round to my right hand side

laineyklaineyk
I had a strange indent thingy earlier in my pregnancy and i defo remember having it with Sophie i wondered if it was the cord but i never did ask about it as i kept forgetting.

shortie2shortie2

laineyk said:
I had a strange indent thingy earlier in my pregnancy and i defo remember having it with Sophie i wondered if it was the cord but i never did ask about it as i kept forgetting.

could be....

suppose could be anything. For some reason it doesnt seem to bother me that much..... Shrug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews