Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Promote your Party Plan business in this thread

RobRob Admin
posted 1 decade 5 months ago
- My blog
This thread is for those of you who do party plan (BodyShop, Pampered Chef, Usbourne etc) to promote your business. Please do this here as opposed to promoting it in every thread - you can always link to this thread for members to get more details!

Guidelines:

Active members only - People who sign up just to promote themselves will find their posts deleted

Please mention the party plan you do and the area you cover at the top of your post.

Example:

Quote:
Company: BodyShop at Home
Covering: Norfolk

Description here

Please do not post your email address in posts, it encourages spammers and breaches your privacy. Ask members to PM you for further details or for your email address.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Tail-SwishTail-Swish
posted 1 decade 5 months ago
Hi I am currently promoting;

Company: Usborne Books at Home
Covering: All of the UK

and click on the fairy JOIN MY TEAM

Usborne Books at Home is great way to work from home giving totally flexibility by putting in as many or as few hours as your commitments will allow each week.
Support is always on hand to help get you started, or with help generating ideas.

Please do get in contact if you think this may be the opportunity you are looking for.

Marie

IndiannaVIndiannaV
posted 1 decade 4 months ago
Company: The Pampered Chef
Covering: Essex/Kent/Herts

Description: I do a cooking demo sell cooking tools and entertainment wares! I am also open to new recruits!

gemmagemma
Company: Usborne Books at Home
Covering: team members europe wide!

I like usborne because I believe parents see books as a necessary purchase rather than a luxury or treat, Usborne have great ways to get yourself additional free books and the starting commission is great (24%). I also think it has more earning potential than other party plan schemes as you can sell through so many places not just parties. I can also earn whilst i have my 2 children with me Clapping (i'm a sahm) which is such a bonus. i sell through playgroups, softplay centers, parties, fayres, schools and nurseries.

I joined in june 06 and promoted to Team Leader after 3 months, i am really enjoying it and excited about the prospect of building a business so i never have to return to a 'proper' job! Very Happy The group I am in has over 90 organisers from all across Uk (and even into europe!) and we all have access to an online furum so there is a lot of experience and advice available, there are also a lot of training documents which are a great help in getting started.

You purchase a starter kit (the kit changes monthly but is usually £38 for £100 worth of books/statioanry) which is all you need to get you going. The only "catch" is you need to place £100 worth of orders within your first 12 weeks (you easily achieve this at your starter party) The incentives are just that - they are not compulsery and are just a way of getting extra books for your kit and you off to a 'flying start'. Commission starts at 24% and rises as your sales volume increases or if you build a team.

Please visit my website or you can email or pm me if you'd like an information pack.

alis378alis378
Company: Tish Tash Toys
Covering: Cambridgeshire but there are others dotted round the country
This is a greaty toy company that was set up in 2005. We sell quality hand picked toys from suppliers and sell either via the web or party plan. If you want a catalogue please let me know and I can send one to you - order via me and you can get free postage.

Contact me via PM for my email address

thanks

suecsuec
- My blog
Last edited by suec 7 years 11 months ago
Company: Truly Madly Baby/Truly Madly Kid
Covering: Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex

Truly Madly Baby sell beautiful, quality products for pregnant mums, babies and toddlers through home parties. We have recently extended our range and Truly Madly Kid now covers children up to the age of 11.

Host a party and you earn 10% of what your guests spend plus our Hostess "Thank You" gift which is Venture Experience voucher, worth £205!.

If you are interested in hosting a party or would like more information, please contact me.

We are also looking for consultants to join us. There are no monthly targets or boundaries to keep to so you can work where you want, when you want. Contact me for full details or visit www.trulymadlybaby.co.uk/consultants and quote Just Parents/TMC3 where it asks where you heard about us.

Thanks
Sue

claz83claz83
posted 1 decade 3 months ago
I am a consultant for The Body Shop at Home. I cover Home Counties and West London.
Feel free to contact me to arrange a Body Shop party, find out about working for us, or for help with fundraising for your local toddler group/school/charity

mf63mf63
Hello, my name is Michelle and i am a distributor for Chocolicious Uk.

Do you enjoy hosting parties at home but want something different? Why not try a chocolate party.

Sample some gorgeous Belgian chocolates and grab a bargain while you're at it.

I am also avaiable for fundraising events.

I am based in the west midlands so if you are interested in receiving more information please contact me or view the comapny website www.chocoliciousuk.co.uk

Thanks for reading this Smile

clareessexclareessex
Hi my name is Clare and I am from Hockley near Southend. I love doing party plan and do it for

Avon Cosmetics - www.lifeandavon.co.uk - receive 10% of your party sales back in free products
Usborne Books -www.usborneonline.org/clare-essex - receive upto 20% of your party sales back in free books

I will travel most of Essex.

My email is clarehiggleton@hotmail.com

pinknfluffypinknfluffy
posted 1 decade 2 months ago
Company: Semolina Pilchard
Covering: Essex/Kent

i have just gone live with my new website

i have taken stardust's fabulous range of funky kids clothes and instruments, and along with a range in durable, quality toys and a line in exclusive leather padders 0-5 from america and hopefully put them into one easy, accessable, reasonably priced place.

enter justparents in checkout and receive 10% discount.

if you live in south essex hold a Semolina Pilchard Party and gain even more benefits:
* 20% of total sales in free products
* 10+ at your party and they will all receive this month's offer (july's will be 10% off leather padder shoes)
* for every party that is booked and completed from your party you will receive £5

email me for details!!!

thanks

esther Wave

annemariemr2annemariemr2
posted 1 decade 2 months ago
- My blog
Hello all
Yes I work for The Body Shop at Home.
But please let me tell you why. Up until last year I had a great job as a Head Receptionist in a large hotel lots of money and perks(Thats were I met my lovely husband!!) Then something happened that was a real change his 2 children came to live with us they were 5 and 7 at the time. After a couple of months juggerling shift work and children I gave up work to look after them as childcare was a nightmare(To expensive. could'nt find anyone etc etc ) I saw an advert for The Body Shop and thought I would give it a go and then get a proper job after the summer holidays.Did I get a job? no I did'nt, why? because I have a great job!!! I work my own hours earn great money and get to go away on lovely trips!!
I am an area manager now and still only work 10 hours a week how great is that.
So if you want to join me were ever you are England, Ireland, Scotland, or Whales get in touch we can have a chat and you to can do what I am doing and still go to School Plays,Parents Evenings and everything else the School and your children want you to come to.
Thanks

barefootjanbarefootjan
posted 1 decade 1 month ago
Comapny: Barefoot Books
Covering: UK wide

I've been a Barefoot Books Stallholder for just six weeks now and my business has really taken off. I've done many party-plans before but I really like the quality of the product along with the ethical side of this business. You start off on a 20% upfront discount which rises to 24% as soon as you've acheived £500 worth of sales within a 12-month period. There are also additional monthly bonuses based on your sales and that off your team. Also 20% in free books for each event available to your host.
My website is - www.barefootforcharity.co.uk - so called because I offer a flat 10% cashback to any group looking to raise funds on their supporters online sales. Take a look at my site and jump to the "sell barefoot" if you'd like to know more about being a Stallholder.

Janet

TrendyWendyTrendyWendy
Last edited by TrendyWendy 1 decade 1 month ago
Hi, my name is Wendy and I’m a Tish Tash Toys agent based in Nottingham. Very Happy

We sell hand picked, well made toys including wooden toys, board games, baby toys and gifts suitable from birth and beyond - all at very reasonable prices. We also have great party bag ideas. Razz

I am available for toy parties, coffee mornings, mother & baby groups, fetes, fairs, open days, playgroups and any other event or venue you can think of. By hosting a party you will be entitled to Tish Tash Toys host benefits which change regularly. Thumbs Up

Any orders placed through me will be free of a delivery charge, saving you money!

Get in touch if you want more information, they really are great products.

Contact me via PM for my email address.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Wendy

TrendyWendyTrendyWendy
Hi, just me again, Wendy. Very Happy

This time I'm bringing the world of Tupperware to your attention. I am the local rep for Nottingham.

I am available for toy parties, coffee mornings, mother & baby groups, fetes, fairs, open days, playgroups and any other event or venue you can think of.

As a hostess you will be entitled to free products and great discounts. Clapping

Interested, curious?....... Get in touch:

Contact me via PM for my email address.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Wendy

funkychicfunkychic
posted 9 years 11 months ago
Hi There
I do Party Plan for a Funky Kids Clothing and Musical instruments. I get 50% off all partys in Commission plus 40% discount on stock. Free webpage best i have ever done. Clapping

StacyBMStacyBM
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Company: USBORNE BOOKS AT HOME & SCHOOL
Covering: Leicestershire and the rest of the UK

Hi,
My names Stacy and I'm an Independent Usborne Representative.
Do you love books? Then why not host an Usborne event and you could receive up to 20% of the total sales in free books. I am available for home parties, coffee mornings, parent & baby/toddler groups, fetes, fairs, open days, playgroups and many more.
Or maybe you want to work from home. Then read on, this could be just what you're looking for.
Do you love books? Then why not work from home as in Independent Usborne Representative selling award-winning Usborne Children’s books. You can sell to parents, schools, toddler groups, friends, family, work colleagues, nurseries the list goes on.
You may choose to earn extra money around your current job and family or you may want to stay at home with your family but also to contribute to the family budget.
Lots of support and assistance will be provided to help you get started. Your starter kit cost's just £38, thats for £20 worth of stationary and £80 worth of books!
There are no sales targets, it’s your business and pretty much up to you how much or little you sell. There are 2 sales requirements, 1) is to place £100 order in the first 12 weeks, and 2) you have to place a £100 order in the period Sept-Dec. So nothing major really.
Commission starts at 24% and rises as your sales volume increases or if you build a team.
Enquiries are welcome, contact me for more details.

I have edited the size of the print stacy, it was a little samll. Alex

NicksyBNicksyB
posted 9 years 7 months ago
Company: Fantasticals Wooden Toys
Covering: ??

We was thinking of starting up a party plan, does anyone think it would be worthwhile on the sort of products we sell ?

Lynn_OLynn_O
posted 9 years 6 months ago
Comapny: Milky moo moo
Covering: UK wide

Hi I find reps for all area for our childrens clothing company, it is a new part to our business. I am in the Leeds area if anyone is interested in having a party! but you may like to host them yourself!!.

There is great commission to be earned (40%) on each item sold at parties and not only does it get you out and about, it also earns you cash and whats more you can fit the parties in around your lifestyle.

Not experienced? - No worries, we send a full training pack and phone advice. Start off around your friends and family until you feel confident! There is absolutely no pressure and no targets, we give such good commission as you will be showing off our products for us, getting cutomers to love our products as much as we do and spreading the word means alot to us!!

Pm me if you are interested in a party or hosting them
Lynn XX Clapping

chocolatladychocolatlady
posted 9 years 3 months ago
Chocolate Parties by CocoMoyo

I am a mum that has been making my own chocolate and selling via parties. I am now recruiting all over the UK and holding training days nationally. Take a look at my website or email for more details.
You can earn great commision and the best bit everyone loves chocolate, so not only can you sell at parties but also to mum & tot groups,offices at lunchtimes, school fetes etc.
contact me
lisa

oopsi-daisyoopsi-daisy
posted 9 years 2 months ago
Hi everyone!

I do party plan with kids toys/plush teddies etc.
Company name is Oopsi-Daisy and website will be launched soon.
Big name brands like Kaloo, posh paws, cuddles time, fisher price all at a fraction of the high street retail price!
Hostess receives gift of her choice from a selection of beautiful kids toys!
I cover the Glasgow/Renfrewshire area

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews