Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

hello,help me,i am pregnant and i have got fired

semiukesemiuke
posted 8 years 5 months ago
im really sorry for my english,becouse i cannot write properly.problem:i have got a job in cleaning 4 month ago.then i came they gave me note that first 3 month will be temporary contract and then will be normal contract.after 2 month i got pregnant and i told them so they told me that they giving me 1 month more to see whats gonna happend around,becouse of crisis.today i came to work us usually and they told me : sorry but you are fired becouse of crisis. can they do that if im pregnant and they didnt gave any notes nothing just goodbuy and thats it. now im 3 month pregnant without job and i dont now what to do ,maybe somebody can help me?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

ElementaryElementary
I would check at a free legal clinic - most solicitors do these - but I am guessing that they have covered themselves by saying about the crises, temporary contracts may also be different - no harm in checking - I was fired after I announced I was pregnant too and I sued! Good Luck

orc30orc30
Or try the Citizens Advice Bureau. They offer some good advice and definitely do not charge.

SummerSummer
Good Luck! Flower

candgsmumcandgsmum
I think they have got round it by the crisis.

Do get some advice though, citizens advice are usually good on that score.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews