Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

taking Clomid but no good news yet ;-(

lolo1lolo1
posted 8 years 6 months ago
Hi everyone, I have been TTC for 3 years now. I suppose I didn’t worry too much for the first 2 years but for the past years I went to my doctors who asked me to do several tests. So we found out that I have PCO, a heart shaped womb and the lining of my womb is not thick enough!! It was like one bad news after the other.
Now I am on clomid and have been going for regular scans. My last one on Friday showed only one folic that was bigger than 15mm and I had a lot of tiny ones as you would expect due to the PCO.
I don’t know what else to do, I am eating all the recommended stuff, doing all the right things but it isn’t happening.
Anyone else going through any assisted method? Any advise? It is becoming very difficult to take so much time off work for the scans and appointments! The hardest is waiting it for it to happen and then getting my period! I am really down!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

MsRussellBMsRussellB
posted 8 years 5 months ago
My sister in law had to take Clomid as she was not having periods after coming off the pill.

The doctors scared her silly as went back for test after test on her hormones. They told her it did not look good at all.

What did she do? Just kept trying and got rid of stressful areas in her life. Luckily she could afford to give up work and do the office based stuff at home for my brother who is self employed.

She is now coming up to her 12 week scan. She did not realise she was pregnant till she was about 8 weeks, and my brother made her do a test as she was tired all the time and not feeling great.

I know it is such a cliche but relaxing and not stressing do help. And don't let doctors write anything off as hopeless. They are not always right.

Hope this helps just a bit Hug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews