Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

So this morning

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 8 years 6 months ago
I had my scan. I was true to my word and I did NOT find out the sex, even though Steve sat there beside me saying, "I want to know". He said he was going to have a look, but I said to him "She wont show you" and the sonogropher gave a little smirk. I did explain to her that we already had one of each and had found out with both of them so this time I wanted to keep it a secret.
All looks well with the baby Thumbs Up She said the baby has long legs! I'm not surprised, I'm 5'8" and Steve is 6'2"! It's weird because I've been so adamant it's a boy, but after today I'm not so sure. Summer was a really long baby with long legs (which this one apparantly has) whereas Denis was more average length and stumpy looking bless him. Also it's weird because the shape of the baby's head is just like Summer's head. She has a very definate shape, different to Denis'. It could just be a flukey thing, and by tonight I'll be back to thinking it's a boy again but if a scan really can 'look like' someone, it looks like Summer. I feel silly saying that though as I always think it's silly when other people say their scan picture looks like someone!!
Any way all well and I'm into the second half of my pregnancy now-woohoo!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

samtiffsamtiff
Yay for you holding out. It will be nice to have a surprise.
Might be a tall boy with a nice shaped head! Thumbs Up
Anyway - enjoy the rest of the pregnancy and stuff.

WolfblassWolfblass
Well done to you lady!!! Thumbs Up Very Happy

I know what you mean though as in Georgia-Mae's scan picture her head and facial features are much more prominent than this babies scan piccy! Georgia-Mae was also very long when she was born - legs especailly (i'm a shortie, except Mark is 6'2) so we will see if this bump is long too!

So pleased for you honey! Very Happy

GTTkelGTTkel
I forgot to say I also weighed myself while I was there, I have put on so far 4 kilos (8.8lbs). I put on lots with my other two so I'm hoping I don't get too huge this time, if I put on another 6 kilos I would be happy with that but I have a feeling I will balloon near the end like I did before.

WolfblassWolfblass
I'm gonna weigh myself this week at MW's as i really want to see what i weigh...

blessedblessed
ugh i have put on 3 and 1/2 stone since I got pregnant but yet I still fit into my maternity jeans that I bought about 8 weeks pregnant! Shrug oh well, it'll all come off with breastfeeding!

Less than 9 weeks to go!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews