Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

What are you favourite bands/singers??

SummerSummer
posted 8 years 3 weeks ago
I like old and some new. I like Kraftwerk, beatles, neil diamond, pink floyd and Elton John.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

SamuelSamuel
I love loads, at the minute what I'm most listening to though is, I was a cub scout, Attack Attack, Newton Faulkner, Patrick Wolf, Data select party, Journey and The Ramones.

WolfblassWolfblass
I'm with Samuel on Newton Faulkner

Also like Oasis, Stereophonics, Killers, White Stripes, Pink Floyd, Fratellis, Gorillaz,

I like things such as Portishead, Skunk Anansie, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, even the odd bit of Clannad or Rod Stewart! David Gray, Adele, Amy Winehouse, Duffy

kristagkristag
My absolute favourite band is Linkin Park but I like Bon Jovi, Marilyn Manson, Andrea Bocelli, Apollo Four Forty, Pink, George Michael...arrgghhh...endless list Crazy

ellee1984ellee1984
i used to be quiet heavily into the goth/rock scene so i still appreciate alot of metal/rock/deathmetal etc music so things like marilyn manson, children of bodom, metallica, iron maiden, some cradle of filth etc but i also know listen to virtually anything so ill also listen to some indie like oasis & the verve etc and then pop and dance etc aswell mainly stuff i can relate to the lyrics.

staceybstaceyb
- My blog
Fall Out Boy. Fall Out Boy. Fall Out Boy. Fall Out Boy hehehehehe

i also love My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, Simple Plan, Marilyn Manson, Pink, Rougue Traders, Nickelback and even Westlife Thumbs Up

LihraLihra
i dont really do bands i like alot of the golden oldies but i am a big dance / trance girl at heart

orc30orc30
Heavy rock typically but will listen to anything just about (unless its West Life or similar). Linkin Park, Metallica, Bullet for my Valentine, Queen, Blues Brothers, Dire Straits.

I did music GCSE and used to play clarinet and saxophone so have broad tastes.

WolfblassWolfblass

kristag said:
My absolute favourite band is Linkin Park but I like Bon Jovi, Marilyn Manson, Andrea Bocelli, Apollo Four Forty, Pink, George Michael...arrgghhh...endless list Crazy

Love Andrea Bocelli and Bon Jovi ( Love swoons)

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 8 years 2 weeks ago
U2!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO can't wait to listen to their new album later- Jez is getting it today to copy onto his iPod for a 2-day work trip to London tomorrow and is under instruction to copy it for me (I'll buy it later on in the month, just got to listen to it now!)

I also like Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Script, don't laugh but am liking most of the new Take That stuff too Whistling

As for solo artists- Gwen Stefani, Madonna, James Blunt, Timbaland to name a few.

Lou x

SummerSummer
Andrea Bocelli and George Michael too! Clapping

angelsmomangelsmom
all time fav band is blink 182, and thyere back wooo!!!
also like iron maiden, paramore, avenged sevenfold, 30second to mars etc. but i also love take that!

Black-WiddowBlack-Widdow
Mainly rock / metal. Faith No More, Ozzy, Alice Cooper. Cradle Of Filth, Pantera, Slayer, Rammstein and a few more mainstream bands as well such as Nickleback.

Julian_DMJulian_DM
posted 7 years 11 months ago
I think U2, Coldplay, Smashing Pumpkins and Oasis stand out in the last 20 years or so...

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 7 years 11 months ago
Smashin Pumpkins are my fave, but I like a wide range too, Mart has got me into Tenacious D, a little of Kasabian. I like Blink 182, Foos, some Manics, Killers, a bit of Marylin, cheesy 80's LOL! I like loads of stuff, I'm even off to see Take That in the summer Clapping

retinaganshiretinaganshi
posted 7 years 9 months ago
I love Britney Spears... but I suppose she is more of a performer than a singer!! LOL

milkymummilkymum
posted 7 years 7 months ago
My top band is Iron Maiden but especially Bruce Dickinson line-up and his solo stuff. I love his voice, you can hear the passion in his voice and I get tingles when I hear his voice.

I also like Metallica, Megadeth, Judas Priest, ARP, Saxon, Exodus and loads more as long as it is rock/metal and load as my ES puts it. So far I have been lucky my children also love moshingout and will cover there ears and run scream and shouting at the top of there voicers when they hear anything other than rock

winter58winter58
posted 1 year 2 months ago
I like the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Doors, Jackson Browne, the Eagles, ACDC, ABBA, the Police, Phil Collins, and many more. I guess you could say I have a wide variety of tastes!

dStMarsdStMars
posted 1 year 1 month ago
I think that my favorite band is Linkin Park. I feel that Chester Bennington's powerful voice is amazing and is possibly one of the best rock voices of all time. In addition Mike Shinoda creates Hip Hop music as a producer and an MC. His introspective emotion induced and thoughtful lyrics can be used as an example of good Hip Hop in a day that lacks lyricism. Now the instruments create some of the heaviest Rock Ballads I have ever heard.

Laurelbell85Laurelbell85
posted 1 year 1 month ago
My absolute favorite band of all time is Hanson. I have been a huge fan for 20 years. They write their own music, produce their own music, play their own music, and of course perform it. They also run a record label, have their own beer, donate millions to charity, and are still as down to earth as can be.

I'm also a Green Day fan...have been for YEARS. Not to mention...they put on one hell of a show!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews