Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

ooh Braxton Hicks!

blessedblessed
posted 8 years 7 months ago
Another milestone reached - I was in bed yesterday and my bump went rock hard! Lasted for about 20 secs ish and then had two more exactly 20 mins apart to the minute. but then that was all. Had a couple more today when loading the washing machine. I find it so exciting that I'm on the home stretch to meet my little boy!! Baby I'm 28 + 5 and counting!!!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

jackiejackie
it is exciting, especially when you can feel them move for the first time, enjoy

blessedblessed
yeah although the movements have gone from nice 'bubbles' 10 weeks ago to now getting a strong kick in the bladder!! Tell Off

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
the bit im dreading LOL, i been put on iron tablets now got to take 3 a day

WelshMumWelshMum

blessed said:
yeah although the movements have gone from nice 'bubbles' 10 weeks ago to now getting a strong kick in the bladder!! Tell Off

This little one protests when I sit down and shoves his/her legs into my rib cage, or pushes them out and it feels like they are going to come out of me!! Really painful but it'll get worse before it gets better! Sad 30 weeks + 2 days, still about 10 weeks left!

Lou x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews