Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Does anyone else feel like this?

laineyklaineyk
posted 8 years 7 months ago
Hi everyone, since last weekend i have felt really anxious that there is something wrong with this baby, i have a midwife appointment tomorrow and although i have no reason to believe anything is wrong i cant shake the feeling.
It is the anniversary of my litte girls birth coming up in a few days and i havnt been sleeping, im so weepy and just dont know how i am going to get through it, i dread that something will happen to this baby too!!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww hun, It must be so hard for you to be pregnant dealing with all the pregnant hormones that delivers and then having to deal with your 1st little girls birth and death too. Have you tried speaking to your midwife? Obviously i have never had to deal with what you are going through but the feeling that something is wrong is something i think every mother struggles with sometimes no matter what their history. I know i certainly did. I even thought there wouldn't be a baby there. The 20wk scan i didn't sleep and spent half the night and the morning before the appointment running to the loo i was soo nervous and had convinced myself something was wrong. All was fine for me though hun, i'm sure all will be fine for you too. Plus as you are aware now that you carry GBS and what happened to your daughter i'm sure they will keep an eye on you during the pregnancy and certainly during the birth. Huge hugs for you hun, stay strong. I know you can get through this really difficult time Hug Hug Hug Xx

samtiffsamtiff
Again it is hard to comment as I have not been through what you have but if it helps at all I constantly worry that there is something wrong and then when I get to the midwife everything is OK. It is just my nature to worry and I can only say that given what you have been through in the past it seems totally natural that you are anxious and concerned.

Just try to stay positive and remember your little one is probably all snuggly warm inside wondering what all the fuss is about!
Hug

laineyklaineyk
Hi and thank you for the replies, i went to midwife today and what a relief to hear that heartbeat pounding away, i knew in my heart that baby was okay but it doesnt stop you having irrational fears!
Once this weekend is over i will be able to keep moving forward, life gives you no other choice but too keep going.

Exx

kristagkristag
Glad everything is ok hun Hug Hug Those hormones do our brains in don't they Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews