Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Who should win Oscar 2009

SummerSummer
posted 8 years 7 months ago
who's going to watch the Oscar night? What film and actors do you think should win?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

ellee1984ellee1984
the only person i want to win an oscar is heath ledger the rest i dont care about but ive always thought he was an amazing actor and its a tremendous loss his premature death.

WelshMumWelshMum

ellee1984 said:
the only person i want to win an oscar is heath ledger the rest i dont care about but ive always thought he was an amazing actor and its a tremendous loss his premature death.

Same here, as long as he gets what he deserved that fabulous Joker role- I don't care about anyone else!

Lou x

SummerSummer
I have to agree that he was very good.. did you like the film?

SummerSummer
I haven't watched all the films yet so I can't say who would deserve the oscar... Unsure

WelshMumWelshMum

Summer said:
I have to agree that he was very good.. did you like the film?

I love it but it is quite long!

Lou x

SummerSummer
posted 8 years 6 months ago
And heath ledger did! His parents said nice words! Wink I think kate Winslet deserved to win. The only thing that I didn't like was when Jennifer Aniston was presenting they closed up on her and the brangelina couple. I know I'm very curious but they should keep their privacy. Unsure

WelshMumWelshMum
I was watching the highlights yesterday, knew Heath had got the award Monday morning though. A lovely speech by his family. Glad Kate got 1 too, about time! Slumdog really good too, saw that last week.

Lou x

SummerSummer
I watched the award ceremony too. I think everybody knew he would have 1 oscar. Every actor seemed to agree. I'm happy for Kate!!! Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews