Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

newly signed up

nick02nick02
posted 8 years 7 months ago
Hi I am new to this website and was just saying hello Wave
Me and DH have been TTC #2 for the past 2 years, we have had all the tests done to see why we was not getting pregnant and they all came back clear. last month i did manage to concieve but miscarried 2 wks later Crying

Join JustParents to remove this advert

laineyklaineyk
Hi and welcome to JP, dont give up hope you will get there. Im sure you have been told a thousand times try not too get too hung up on dates, my gp told me too limit sex to twice a week and bingo it worked.
We concieved this little one that im carrying on holiday so we were very chilled out at the time. MC before this pregnancy and had a little one who passed away at two days old before that, so i am living proof that you dont give up hun.
Good Luck.

Elaine x

nick02nick02
thanks laineyk, congratulations Thumbs Up and hope everything goes well. i do get told alot that i should be grateful i have my son which i am Very Happy but i just don't want him to be an only child Sad

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
welcome to JP hun, I am Mandy mum of two. I am sorry to hear you are having problems conceiving. As Elaine says though try not to get to hung up as Stress can be a factor in not conceiving, as i am sure you already know hun. I have my fingers crossed it is your time soon hun Hug Xx

ElinElin
Hey and welcome to JP Wave

kristagkristag
Welcome to JP hun Wave

As has already been said, don't give up. You know you can do it now so it's just a matter of the right time for you. Keep on going and I'm sure we'll hear from you on the pregnancy forum soon Hug

welshchickwelshchick
hi hun, sorry to hear about the problems you are having conceiving! and sorry to hear about the misscarriage! I hope you concieve soon good luck!

sending you lots of baby dust !!!! Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews