Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Household chores

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 8 years 7 months ago
which ones do you like to do and which ones do you dislike?

I like:

Hoovering and washing my floors ( becasue I can really see the difference when I do it)

Dislike:

ironing (it is sooo boring!!!!)

Join JustParents to remove this advert

LihraLihra
i love iorning i find it theraputic

i hate washing it is an endless chore

GTTkelGTTkel
I like cleaning the bathroom as it's quick, easy and noticably different after; and sweeping/hoovering for the same reasons.

I do NOT like washing up; especially the pans and trays after roast or stew when it takes loads of scrubbing Frustrated Don't like putting the clean clothes away as there is always so much!!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I like hoovering (although not as much as DF, he will hoover anything, and if he is home from work will use it at least4/5times in a day! LOL) washing is fine. I don't even mind dusting or cleaning the toilet/bathroom

But i hate Ironing with a passion! I have to be honest and say i only iron what i really have too. Otherwise i don't bother! Embarassed

WolfblassWolfblass
I like washing, and dusting and cooking

HATE Cleniong the bath (cannot stand bending over it) and peeling potatoes....

SamuelSamuel
I like cleaning out the fire, dusting and hoovering you have to move things

AlexAlex Moderator

Samuel said:
I like cleaning out the fire,

I used to like cleaning out and setting my fire Thumbs Up

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
I don't mind doing the washing but i hate putting it on the clothes airer after as that seems to take forever, i enjoy hoovering but only if i have had a decent tidy through.
I don't iron and hate washing up after greasy meals and cleaning the toilet

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
All the chores I should be doing right now.... the WHOLE house needs cleaning!! (runs off excitedly to clean ((NOT!)) )

candgsmumcandgsmum
I hate cleaning and laundry full stop.

I have the day off and really should be washing floors and the bathroom, I've motivated myself to do a couple of loads so far, but I can't be bothered today Embarassed Embarassed

SummerSummer
I hate all of them.... :halo

I'd say I like ironing (therapeutic... makes me think about life) Yes
I hate cleaning the bathroom..

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
.... but aren't the results wonderful when it's all done?? Very Happy until it's undone about hhmm? 15 minutes later?? Tell Off Stop Cuckoo Crying

jo-jojo-jo
I dont think i have a favourite LOL i hate cleaning my house as it gets destroyed 10 minutes later Frustrated
I have to clean my house everyday as tornado Vic is hot on my heels as i clean he messes LOL(not that his dad is much tidier Bad! )

SummerSummer
posted 8 years 6 months ago

hapydazy said:
.... but aren't the results wonderful when it's all done?? Very Happy until it's undone about hhmm? 15 minutes later?? Tell Off Stop Cuckoo Crying

yes they are. I get very happy when I see everything clean!! Goggles

milkymummilkymum
posted 8 years 4 weeks ago
I thi sthread hasn't posted in for while but I have only just started looking thorugh this forum section.

So the house hold chores I dislike are cleaning the grill and oven I alway end-up with cuts somehow, I still can't work out why this is.

But I love cleaning the toilet, sinks and bath and find this relaxing and I have to do them before I go to bed offer-wise I feel I am leavin gthem over-night to form more germs. I also love the gloo the tiles on my floor and walls have when I have cleaned them and the re-freshing smell my dyson gives off when hoovering is so yummy. I wash the foam in the filter in lemon juice and when the vapors have gone after 3 months I know it's time to clean the filter again. The poor dyson goes around the lounge 3 times a day because fo the mess the children make at meal times, I think it likes it brakes when we are out for the day and it only gets used once.

I will do but don't like and dislike doing the dishers and laundry but it has to be done

SimonBlossomSimonBlossom
posted 5 years 11 months ago
I'll do anything in the house if I really have to, but ironing sucks!! Can spend hours cooking quite happily though!

jules21158jules21158
posted 5 years 10 months ago
I absolutely detest cleaning the toilets and as I have 4 sons this is something I have to do quite regularly Sad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews