Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

need help cpcked up

gypseygypsey
posted 8 years 7 months ago
hi i need some advice i claim child tax credits with my partner usually wrk 16 hrs he wrks 40 i have been on maternity and i ended my contract with wrk in dec so i dont technically work now im panicing cos i just informed tax credits im worryin now im goin to end up owing loads....ive just bolloxed it up ..any advice please Crying Crying

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
Tax credits work a year behind. did you tell them when you stopped working? If so you shouldnt have any problem. If you have been over paid it wont be by much and they will deduct it from your future payments (you may even find that your credits go up as you are on a lower income now)

gypseygypsey
no i just told em this wk but technically i was still on maternity till 31 st dec so i was still wrkin(kind of) sorry worryin like mad now cant afford for it to go down to much get less than 400 amth now so hopefully it stays the same we mite get a bit of working tax now? cheers alex Hug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews