Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

To my smart boy!

SAHMSAHM
posted 8 years 7 months ago
Austin received his report card yesterday [my goodness how fast the year goes! It seems like he just started Kindergarten Embarassed ]

He got all S and 3 [in 1st grade it is based on a scale from 1-3, 3 meets expectation always] Plus he is 4 levels above the 1st grade end of year reading level

His teacher said that he is a joy to teach and Austin loves all subjects! Love Love

Sorry about going on Embarassed , I am just so proud of him! Love

Join JustParents to remove this advert

SummerSummer
oh hun....bless him!!! Yes it's so nice when we have good news!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
That's so awesome Cassie!!! Way to Go Austin!!! Thumbs Up sounds like you've got a brilliant student there and it's so nice when the teacher's have extra nice things to say about them Love

kristagkristag
And quite right you are proud! Why shouldn't you be Thumbs Up Sounds like he is going great guns, well done Austin Clapping

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Woohooo! Clapping That is fantastic babe, what a smart little cookie you have. Fantastic, way to go Austin!! Thumbs Up I have all my finers crossed he stays that way hun and makes you a million Xx LOL

SAHMSAHM

mum2popsnjak said:
Woohooo! Clapping That is fantastic babe, what a smart little cookie you have. Fantastic, way to go Austin!! Thumbs Up I have all my finers crossed he stays that way hun and makes you a million Xx LOL

Very Happy yeah wouldn't that be nice Embarassed I just hope he sticks to liking school and good grades Thumbs Up

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews