Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Soooooooo glad i finish work in a week....

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 8 years 7 months ago
Last edited by Wolfblass 8 years 7 months ago
Well as From next Friday i am a SAHM! Very Happy (well on a years maternity leave).

And i am SOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD!

I had an horrendous day at work yesterday, was constantly on my feet, as the pc i usually work at is on the blink so i couldn't sit down (weell the printer is). We had a football team and leisure grooups arrival to prepare for aswell as 100 check outs and people started trying to check in from midday.

I was on the desk on my own for the majority of it too, as my manager was off on meetings all day - she could of sent me but she's one of those ignorant types of people wo likes to do everything herself. I really was strugglign standing up and then it started to hurt if i walked or even if i tried to sit down for a coupe of minutes. I felt like roaring my eyes out!

So i'm working this morning, sun, mon, tues and weds, i have thurs off and i'm back in for my last day friday! They are all 06.30 starts though Crazy BUT we are sooo short staffed and there is no way i am doing any late shifts....

ROLL ON Friday (i am going to miss everyone and all the gossip though too)

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oh my god hun, that is really naughty of them, they are supposed to provide the proper provisions to make sure you are safe in your pregnancy. Doing all that just before you go on maternity is very bad of them! I hope you aren't going to overdo it like that in the next few days before your maternity! Tell Off Moon

I bet you can't wait until you have a few weeks of free days to do as you please with! Us SAHM may have you around more to gossip with too! LOL Xx

soupsoup
YEY Clapping Clapping

shortie2shortie2
great stuff.

but do you honestly need to remind us that your going off now and sum of us still has ages to go?? haha just kidding. good luck Clapping

kristagkristag
Cool It's getting close to meeting new babes too for you Baby Hug Hug

WolfblassWolfblass
I'm getting so excited but much to do before then - ie moving house! However the new place is soooo much better - who'd of thought the actions of a knobby landlord would lead us to our dream home and a better life for all??

Hopefully we are off this week to show GM and measure for curtains etc, might take some piccies if i get the chance! LOL Clapping

WelshMumWelshMum
My leave starts 8 weeks next thurs, don'tknow if I'm looking forward to it or dreading it yet!! Should hopefully get 3 or 4 weeks of 'me' time before bubs arrives, but I know I'll be painting Gem/baby's room in the first week! Just wondering what I'll do the rest of the time before the big day... s'pose I should put my feet up but I can't stand 'taking it easy'!!

At least your new place will keep you preoccupied for a while!

Lou x

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Woooooo!! Roll on Friday for you Bec!!!! I can't believe it's almost time for your maternity leave Shocked wow!!!

Try not to let them work you too hard this week chick!!! Bad!

WolfblassWolfblass
It's gone soooooo quickly! I really cannot believe how fast it has flown by! LOL!

I know what you mean Lou! We move 4 weeks before bubs is due, so i am looking forward to 'nesting' after then and getting ready for bumps arrival. Thumbs Up I'm not at all good at 'resting' either. I like to be doing things ...LOL!

Well i should be on the early shift tomorrow, but one of the girls has been a sweetie and swapped with me son i can have alittle longer n the morning, so i'm off in for about 08.30 ish before Mark drops georgie at school.

I might stay til 5ish..see how i'm feeling!

laineyklaineyk
Fab wish it was me!

Good luck in your last week hun!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews