Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Birthday parties!!

AlexAlex Moderator
posted 8 years 8 months ago
Oh dear. The party invites have started Rolling Eyes

Joseph got his fist invite to a party today (a pool party) Rolling Eyes and I am going to have to say he can't go (he won't be happy)

The party is the Saturday of our mid-term break and we are going to my sisters.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

jo-jojo-jo
Oh im sure Joseph will have a great time at your sisters instead.Ya gotta love the partys LOL.I try to get the invites out of Vic's Kindy pouch as soon as i get there to pick him up.If he doesnt see them then we avoid another tantrum LOL(nasty arnt i) Shrug
He has gone to all of them so far minus 1,we are now in the process of organizing his 5th b'day i have no idea what to do as he keeps changing his mind Spiderman today Ninja turtles the next.LOL

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww, it must be so hard explaining that they can't go to a party for one reason or another? Luckily i haven't had that yet. We have had pparty invites and Lolly has been to a few. She doesn't yet really understand what a perty invite is though so if i just keep quiet then she wouldn't miss anything. Plus she has no concept of time so she wouldn't know she had missed it even if she understood the rest. I know it won't be long before i have all these things to worry about too! Confused At least you have a cool reason why he can't go hun. I'm sure he will love visiting his aunty and seeing his cousins? Won't take him long before he has forgotten all about it i'm sure? Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Aaralyn hasn't been invited to any yet this school year Shrug I think I'm kind of glad because I wouldn't have afforded a present up until now No

Hope you guys have fun at ya sis's!!

SummerSummer
posted 8 years 7 months ago
Oh..I'm sure he'll have a good time there!! Clapping

SAHMSAHM
I am sure he will have a blast at your sis' house...besides I am sure there will be more invites!

Hope you guys have a great time Thumbs Up

gypseygypsey
i think he will be ok he will have a blast at ur sisters plus there will be more partys.. Hug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews