Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Sorry i have been gone so long how are you all??

daisy33daisy33
posted 8 years 8 months ago
I have not been on in ages!!!!!

Wanted to say hi and see how everyone was doing? Wave

I am about 18 weeks pregnant, to start with it was a breeze but this time after a few weeks i felt really sick and tired and Harrison who turned one two days before christmas is keeping me on my toes so simply finding it hard to find the time

How do you all do it?

I am due on June the 8th

Hope you all had a great christmas. Happy new year

Paula

xxxxx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Hey there Paula Wave Glad to hear you are well. I hope you enjoyed your 1st proper christmas with H. As he was only 2days old last year! How is he? as he started walking yet? Glad to see you back! Very Happy Xx

daisy33daisy33
Hi there

He is into everything and walking round all the furniture, but taking no steps yet

I am loving this age its fab

Christmas was brilliant, had a party for H birthday which turned into a very busy house full of all of our mates, next year maybe a slightly smaller party is in order.

Hope you have been well and also had a good crimbo?

x

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Bless him, glad you had a great time. Jakes birthday is the end of this month too. Can't believe it, where has the time gone? We will prob just have a small tea party with close family though as it is also Lolly's bithday on Saturday and money is a bit tight! Still at least i can get away with it as this age, be different in a couple of years when they want big expensive party's! Jake is managing to walk with a walker now, still has managed it completely on his own yet though. I almost thought he would have done as he was walking round the furniture at 7mth but he knows it is faster to crawl! Rolling Eyes LOL

daisy33daisy33
gosh he was quick, i remember you saying now

To be honest i know once they start walking it only gets harder so i am in no crazy rush for him too. But have bought him a walker and managed a couple of steps. My friends wee one who is 1 day younger is walking, its funny how different they all are

Think you have the right idea about family only for Jakes party. Good luck with it all.

Will try and get on more often

xx

glowingsunglowingsun
i have been away for awhile too. Christmas parties, Candra's birthday parties, computer needing fixing Frustrated.
Yep, Candra is 7 now and I also made a new friend with one of Candra's friends mom. The nicest person I have met yet. Their family is from Nigeria, they've lived in Canada for 3 years now. Blessing (the mom) is a nurse and her husband is a pilot. I just met her today and she didn't react to my social anxieties like most people do. That made me feel alot better about meeting her.
And in other news, my husband is still jobless and is about to get his first unemployment paycheck. He got laid-off. He wants E.I to help get into a course for something to do with forklifts or construction tractors or something like that. I'm applying at stores and food places at the local mall ad around my area. At least there is lots of places around us that are close to my house or my daughter school.

daisy33daisy33
Hi there

Nice to here from you as i have not been on for such a long time

I really hope your husband finds soem work soon, it is such a rubbish time for unemployment

Will start checking out the forum more often now

Speak soon

xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews