Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Forward facing Carseats

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 8 years 8 months ago
We are going to have to buy Jake the next size car seat soon. At the moment he is still using the rearward facing baby carrier carseat, but he is starting to outgrow it now he is nearly a yr old.
I thought i had decided which one i wanted to get but i have been surfing around tonight and have found others that i like the look of too! Confused I was looking at a Renolux Next Comfort just now. I like the look of it and it sounds safe, but i have never heard of the make. Has anyone else got a Renolux? and what is it like? Or what forward facing 9mth-4yr car seat would you recommend? There is soooo much choice Rolling Eyes LOL Xx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

GTTkelGTTkel
I would just get the most reasonably priced one that fits your car, as some don't fit certain cars very well. They all have to meet the minimum safety requirements so I don't think it makes much difference unless you are bothered about how it looks. Some shops do a fitting service or you can take it out and see how well it fits in your car. Any shops like Halford's, Argos or Mothercare should let you try them in your car.

AlexAlex Moderator
Go to MOthercare or Halfords, they are the only places I know of that fit the car seat to check it will be safe in your car. I have Mothercares own seat THIS ONE and I cant fault it.

You can always check out the WHICH website, or if anyone you know gets the magazine have a look, they are really good at giving advice aabout which make and where is the best place to go

SamuelSamuel
All of our little ones have Britax seats, we had a Graco one for Mikey but even on the tightest setting he could lean forward and get out of the safety straps.

number2cominnumber2comin
hi darlin, i had a whole reply but realized i had the wrong link posted to you then went to edit and accidently deleted the reply instead. i am just too tired and worn from losing Jake.
Anyway, We got a new seat for Kel about a month ago. it is still rear facing till 35 pounds then forward till 65 pounds. Except ours is in a pink color.
it was almost 300 dollars but worth the safety. Kel loves it it is higher up she can see out the windows more.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2535301
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3029006
hope you can get a suitable seat for your Jakey-poo. Give him hugs and kisses for me. Hug Love
how exciting he will be one soon. not far behind Kel.
Lace

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews