Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

no insurance and 12 weeks pregnant

newmom09newmom09
posted 8 years 8 months ago
i just started my second trimester today.... Im very excited i have been trying to get insurance through the state and it is taking a very long time i still have not seen the doctor.??????

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Congratulations on your pregnancy hun and welcome to JP. I hope you enjoy it here, everyone is very friendly. I am Mandy, mum of 2, my DD is almost 3 and my DS is coming up 1yr. I am assuming from your post you are a US member? I am from Devon in England. I hope you manage to get your insurance sorted soon hun so you can see your doctor. Good luck! Xx

newmom09newmom09
yes i am a us member. yeah just lookin for some friendly advice on things i can do im nervous but yet very excited

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Well it is perfectly normal to feel nervous hun. Infact i think it would be abnormal not to feel nervous! Haha. Feel free to post any questions you have or anything you feel anxious about etc. We will all do our best to help you and give advice! Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews