Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

EDITED Jake born too soon

number2cominnumber2comin
posted 8 years 8 months ago
Last edited by number2comin 8 years 8 months ago
Hello. This is Lacey's husband. She wanted me to come here to let you know that our babyboy Jake was born early at 24 weeks 4 days 2 days ago and he is a fighter. I had to come and console our daughter so I said I would post this. Jake has many challenges to face. He is a mere 1lb 5oz. But living these 2 days already he is knocking his doctors socks of and making us very proud depite our worry and heaviheartedness. We are praying for a miracle. We ask that if you believe in prayer perhaps one could be said for our tiny fighter Jake Benjamin Mark. And one for his big sister who is at home missing us while we are at the hospital. Thank you.
~~Mark & Lacey
UPDATE,
Lacey and Mark just called a bit ago. Their precious little boy passed on an hour ago. He had a major brain bleed. MAJOR. They made the horrible decision to take him off everything and onto Lacey's chest and of course he could not survive. They just got home. They are holding their babygirl. As Mark's Mom he asked me to update, he feels badly for saying anything here so soon about Jake. Thank you for your thoughts. For Lacey, Mark, Kelsey, and our sweet Angel Baby Jake. He fought for 2 and a half days.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

I don't know what to say, I'm sad to hear he's here so early, but I'm glad he's fighting hard. thinking of you all xx

AlexAlex Moderator
Hug thinking of you all.

Keep fighting little Jake

LucyLucy
hes in my prayers and i hope the little guy pulls through, hows lacey doing?

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I was really praying little Jake would hang on in there a little longer and get a chance to grow stronger before he was born into this world. I have everything crossed you get the miracle you are hoping for, it sounds as though Jake is already a very strong character. I also have a Jake and he is such a strong character too. Good luck hun, hugs Hug Hug Hug Hug to all of your family at such a difficult time. Mt heart really goes out to you all! Xx

LucyLucy
hes in my prayers and i hope the little guy pulls through, hows lacey doing?

GTTkelGTTkel
Sending positive thoughts your way; and thinking of your little girl who must be finding it strange. Take care all of you.

soupsoup
im so so sorry for your loss

rest in peace baby angel jake, if you need to talk about it lacey we are here

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oh no, I was praying all would be ok. I am so sorry for your loss, it must bethe hardest thing you have ever had to deal with. Anytime you feel you need to talk feel free, as Soup says. The offer is open to any of you obviously! Hug Hug Hug
Rest in peace little baby Jake, now is your time to shine as a beautiful angel baby Xx

WolfblassWolfblass
I am sooooooo sorry for your loss!

Sleep tight Baby Jake! xxxxxxxxxx

GTTkelGTTkel
How sad and terrible; thinking of you xx

WelshMumWelshMum
So sorry for your loss, don't know what else to say. All my thoughts are with you and your little girl, sleep tight Baby Jake xx

LucyLucy
im sorry to hear the little guhy didnt make it, you are both in my thoughts Hug

candgsmumcandgsmum
Rest in Peace Jake xxxx

SAHMSAHM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, bless your heart, my thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Halo

kristagkristag
So sorry to hear of your loss.

mum2be-feb09mum2be-feb09
xx R.I.P LITTLE MAN xx
Im so sorry to hear of your loss. love to you and all your family at this very sad time. Hug Love xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews