Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

My baby bump...

GTTkelGTTkel
posted 8 years 8 months ago
Well I am now 12 weeks and 2 days and I have my scan tomorrow. It's at 9am so back to getting up and ready early Shocked Denis is clueless about what a scan is but Summer is looking forward to seeing it. Steve keeps saying 'it's twins' but I so know it's not, he's just having a laugh. I haven't been able to fit in my jeans for about 3 weeks now but I'm not big enough for maternity trousers quite so it's tracky bottoms or leggins all the way. I don't really feel so excited about the scan as I've obviously seen my other two when I was pregnant with them. I'm more looking forward to actually hearing the heart beat and knowing the baby is well if that makes sense.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

candgsmumcandgsmum
You're 12 weeks already!! Shocked

Hope the scan goes well Smile I'm sure Summer will find it fascinating Yes

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Oh my god, 12 weeks Shocked Where is the time going? I really hope all goes well for you hun Thumbs Up . Make sure you let us know how it went hun!

GTTkelGTTkel
All is well, baby was VERY active, more so than I remember the other two being at this stage. It's a low risk pregnancy thank goodness and all looks good. Baby was kicking about lots and waving arms about. I said to the sonographer that I didn't want to know the sex, so just one more scan to get through being patient and not asking. I really want the surprise this time but Steve said in there "I want to know" and I said "Tough!! We found out with the other two we're not this time!" The sonogropher wouldn't tell him without my say so anyway.

I'm really impatient now though, another 28 weks seems so long! The due date hasn't changed so baby is due on Summer's birthday, although she and Denis were both 3 days over due so I'm kind of expecting to go into labour 12th july at night and baby be born 13th in the morning! Let's hope it's all that simple.

HayleyHayley
aww glad it went well xxx

WelshMumWelshMum
Glad all is well, when is your due date? Baby

candgsmumcandgsmum
Glad it went well Smile

GTTkelGTTkel

WelshMum said: