Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

FAO Elin and Rich

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 8 years 9 months ago
- My blog
Why are either of you online (Elin at the moment) shouldn't you be having a baby or something by now Crazy

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
I asked Rich the same question

Baby hurry up baby

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
LOL, Come on Baby Jack Baby . we are all getting impatient to meet you! Very Happy Xx

candgsmumcandgsmum
Elin was on early yesterday but not seen them on since Shrug

Come on Baby

RichRich Moderator
Nothing yet guys, looks like the little scamp is holding on the best he can...but tomorrow at 4pm they will break her waters as she will be 9 days over due, so something will happen by the end of the weekend..if not, I'll drag him out myself LOL Very Happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
I was very overdue with Charlotte so I can sympathise Yes

She was 12 days over by the time she arrived Rolling Eyes

Best of luck for tomorrow Thumbs Up Flower

ElinElin

Rich said:
Nothing yet guys, looks like the little scamp is holding on the best he can...but tomorrow at 4pm they will break her waters as she will be 9 days over due, so something will happen by the end of the weekend..if not, I'll drag him out myself LOL Very Happy

Hun you will not drag him out Very Happy

But yeah, on friday they break my water so that will start things of bc i am like 2 cm open all ready and the MW did feel his head wen she did the sweeps so he is low down.

So hopefully on monday or even sunday i will be home with Jack Very Happy

kristagkristag
Watching for news either here or FB you two. Can't wait to see first piccie of baby Jack Hug

MummyBMummyB
Ooooo good luck hun. hope all goes well. can't wait to see pics of your little man. xx Hug

ElinElin
Did call the delivery suite just now and they are really busy and they did say to come in at 7pm. The woman on the phone did not say anything about calling them again, do they want me to do that or?

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww hun, I would just go in at 7pm like they said if i was you. Fingers crossed you will be seeing your little man very very shortly! Thumbs Up Xx

mum2be-feb09mum2be-feb09
hope u have ur little man real soon you must be feeling so uncomfotable bless u ! i hope every thing goes ok for you xx Thumbs Up

LucyLucy
did she go?

RichRich Moderator
*Update* Shes currently in, they couldn't taker in straight away so we had to wait another hour to go in. They have done an examination but she wasn't dilated enough quite for them to break the waters. I am back in to be with her at 5am to see if she's ready for them to Break the waters. They all told me to come home Sad ( Elin included ) so she could get some rest, and me too....so, off I go!

Will keep you posted

SAHMSAHM
Hope everything is going well, and baby Jack will be in your arms shortly! Happy and healthy! Baby

candgsmumcandgsmum
Oh how frustrating Hug

Hopefully everything is all go for you now Flower

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Jack is born, congrats x

WolfblassWolfblass
Awwwwwwwwwwww - oh yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! Thumbs Up

shortie2shortie2
finally............ Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping

well done. i hope mummy and baby are doing good....big hugs to everyone Hug Hug Hug

xxxxxxx

ElinElin
Hey hey everyone. Am home now and me and Jack is fine, but atm i can't sit but it will pass Very Happy He was a big boy 8,8 lb. He is sleeping atm and eating fine. Will type more later on.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews