Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

morning sickness

shortie2shortie2
posted 8 years 9 months ago
well am around 6-8 weeks gone. last night i had bangers and mash for dinner then 5-10 mins later it came up again. felt sick at work but came to nowt... ave been bocking Gag alot but never sick until yesterday. since i was sick last night i feel better and no need to be sick again just feel totally bloated. has anyone else felt like/had this when they've been pregnant?? is this normal now eg been sick feel abit better the calm before the storm??

Join JustParents to remove this advert

candgsmumcandgsmum
With Charlotte I was totally exhausted and really off my food, I would feel starving, pile my plate, eat a mouthful and feel so full! I was sick on;y a few times, eating cereal caused that Rolling Eyes Milk made me throw up.

With George the sickness started at 8 weeks, but I found eating a little and often helped ease it.

mary_1989mary_1989
- My blog
i had really bad morning sickness which started at 5 weeks and didnt end until 16 weeks! the only thing i found that helped was a dry biscuit, like a cracker or a ginger nut, first thing in the morning before i got out of bed. alos try to eat little and often and remember it doesnt last long and then you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy

AlexAlex Moderator
I had sickness morning noon and night from before I found out I was pregnant (5weeks) until I was 20weeks. try eating a ginger biscuit or wear the travel bands, they work for some people (didnt work for me)

On the plus side of it I lost 2 stone Thumbs Up

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I also had bad 'morning' sickness, it was all day though and lasted from around 5/6weeks until 17/18weeks. I'm afraid nothing worked for me either Sad some people swear by ginger though. Peppermint is meant to be quite good too. That and eating little and often as has already been said Xx

ElinElin
I was sick for 2 days. I can't remember what week i was then. But i did get some tablets to put under my lip.

kristagkristag
With Jas I was physically sick a number of times until around 20 weeks when it stopped. With Sophie I felt sick all day, every day until around 18 weeks but was never actually ill. I found keeping nibbling at light, healthy snacks kept it at bay a bit but I did get tired of constantly eating!

Hope you feel better soon Hug

BTW, apparently it's a sign of a very healthy pregnancy if you feel sick so said my MW Hug

number2cominnumber2comin
I am 22 weeks 3 days and still suffering MS. But not just in the morning... all day thu!. With my babygirl, I had it until about 18 weeks. Not a lot helped. Gingerale, saltines, dry toast, and oddly enough for me yogurt helped and still does. Just eat little bits of things at a time. And drink... you can't get dehydrated hun.
Lacey

shortie2shortie2
thanks folks Very Happy

ave not been sick since thursday so .....am getting hungry every 2 hours.guessing this is abit normal then?

x

Bounty2009Bounty2009
I reckon "normal" is a concept that doesn't really apply here - it's totally down to the individual. If you are being really really ill a lot then I would say you should go and talk to your Doctor about it. Another good source for info is the ( ADVERTISING WITHOUT PERMISSION Bad! . If you click on the link that says pregnancy week by week it gives a week by week guide to your pregnancy so you can check with where you are to see if you think what you are experiencing is "normal"
Hope that helps.

shortie2shortie2
thanks bounty2009. have went onto the website as my big cousin suggested it to me. not really had a proper look though.....

cheers Clapping

WelshMumWelshMum
I had mild nausea for first 3 months on James, Gemma and this little one- wasn't sick often just felt like I was going to be. I was hungry all the time for first 3 months on James, not so much on Gem and the same again with this one. Having headaches now and again though. Shrug

shortie2shortie2

WelshMum said:
I had mild nausea for first 3 months on James, Gemma and this little one- wasn't sick often just felt like I was going to be. I was hungry all the time for first 3 months on James, not so much on Gem and the same again with this one. Having headaches now and again though. Shrug

thats how ave been feeling....i hate. one minute am fine then the next am feeling sick.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews