Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Fallind Down Stairs

laineyklaineyk
posted 8 years 9 months ago
Hi everyone, well yesterday i went a cropper from top to bottom of the stairs but i landed on my butt and side, apart from being very sore today should i be worried, no bleeding or cramping!

Elaine x

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Awww hun, i hope you didn't hurt yourself too bad. I fell over when i was having Lolly and i can remember how scared i was even though i didn't land on my tummy. I would say if you don't have any cramping or bleeding everything is probably ok, however i maybe would make an appointment with the midwife/GP and see what they have to say about it? Just to be on the safe side. Hope all is fine hun Xx

ellee1984ellee1984
call you m/w if your worried when i was about 12 weeks pregnant with izzy i hit a badger on the way to work and as it was wet as i slammed my breaks on my old car didnt have anti lock breaks so i swerved all over the road and the seatbelt cut straight into my stomach and so i caled my midwife when i got home (i didnt go into work) and she advised me to take it easy for 48hours as thats when your most liable to miscarry and asked me questions about how i was feeling etc she also told me for the first 12weeks or so of your pregnancy you carry low down so the baby is actually behind the pelvic area so the baby is more protected.

SAHMSAHM
oh no, I hope everything is ok. I would say as long as there are no signs of anything, you should be fine, but if it worries you to much just give the MW a ring. Hope your soreness wears off soon

I fell in the shower with DS1 Sad and it was around 18 weeks, but everythnig was fine Very Happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hope you aren't feeling too bruised Hug

Have a chat with the mw if you're concerned as the others have said.

I slipped on the laminate floor while I was pregnant with George, I was OK just bruised on my hip.

WelshMumWelshMum
Oops Hug Hope you are feeling better!

I fell on steps when I was 7 months pregnant with Gem and landed on my backside, was a bit shaken but otherwise all ok.

I won't go up gantry steps in work now just in case.

Sad

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews