Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Had my new patient medical today

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 8 years 9 months ago
- My blog
And when they tested my urine sample it had traces of blood, which confused the nurse as im pregnant, when i explained i have been bleeding on and off throughout the pregnancy she went to see the midwife. Midwife was busy with someone else so she got the duty doctor to check me over, all is ok and they still have no reasons as to why i have bled, heard babies heart beat and it was all ok. Scan on 23rd Dec so 19 days to go Thumbs Up

Join JustParents to remove this advert

SAHMSAHM
glad to hear everyhting is ok, excited about the scan, be here before ya know it!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Good news babe!! Thumbs Up I hope the time flies for you between now and the 23rd!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Glad everything is OK Thumbs Up

AlexAlex Moderator
Glad everything went well.

blood could be a sign of an Urine infection, I know I passed blood when I had a really bad unfection in later pregnancy.

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
I got to take a urine sample in tomo to be sent off and tested for infection of any sort, hopefully the time hurries up, also we found out that we were meant to be seeing rich aunty and uncle from singapore the same day as the scan so got to try and reshecdule them otherwise we wont see them until next year. Scan photo will be up same day hopefully for you all to see, and we are hoping to find out the sex Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews