Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

TTC for nearly 3 Years would love some advice

amandaramandar
posted 8 years 9 months ago
Good afternoon ladies,

I'm new here just thought it was about time I seek some advice from woman who have been TTC for sometime. My partner and I have been trying to conceive for nearly 3 years but nothing! I have been charting for about a year but this still doesn't seem to be working. I'm currently on day 52 of my longest cycle ever i've taken 2 pregancy test and nothing! Sad

I've got the Doctors next week so hopefully they will be able to help. However I just wondered if anyone has some tips and advice that could maybe help.

Thank you very much Very Happy

Amanda xx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

soupsoup
you might have pcos, google it and see if you have some of the symtpons, although its possible to have the cysts and no other symptons

ask your doctor to refere you to a fertlity consultant, you need an expert to help Thumbs Up

amandaramandar
Hi

Thanks very much for your response I have the doctors tomorrow so I will ask about that then. I do actually have a few of the symtoms of PCOS but I might just be making myself paranoid Confused

Will keep you posted Smile

candgsmumcandgsmum
I would deffo ask your dr to refer you for some tests (and partner too) just so you know you're both OK.

Good luck at the drs and good luck TTC x

Bounty2009Bounty2009
Great advice from everyone, go and see your doctor and definately ask to be referred. Keep seeing people until you get to the bottom of itm then you can make the best decision from there, knowing all the facts. Good luck to you hun.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews