Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Pic of bump and one question.

ElinElin
posted 8 years 11 months ago
Ok the new camera is here and i now have a pic of bump Very Happy

And to my question. Bump have dropped alot and my questions is maybe silly but. How much time is it normaly left wen bump have dropped?

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Oh my goodness look at beautiful you and what a gorgeous bump baby Jack makes!! Love

I had Aaralyn at 34 weeks so I can't help you there, she never dropped Shrug just a good sign your getting very close!!

I thought I saw this post topic and then it disappeared Suspect Razz

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Awww, you are looking great hun Thumbs Up I bet you are getting so excited now and can't wait to meet Jack.

In answer to your question hun, there really isn't a guaranteed timeline but it is a great sign that baby is getting ready as i would say from what you have said that Jack has engaged himself fully (or almost) Really could be any time from now onwards. Very Happy Make sure you keep us up to date hun. we are all looking forward to seeing your little bundle too! Xx

ElinElin
Hehe yeah. The pic did not come up first so hade to delete it and make it again.

soupsoup
how long is a piece of string ?? every baby is different

but at gone 38 weeks you could start with all the tips to get baby moving

start having lots of sex Naughty as seman helps and so does orgasams

things like currys and castor oil get your bowels moving which in turn hopefully gets other things moving

the pineapple thing is hard because you have to eat ALOT of it (they say you would need to eat 7 to get enough bromine to get things moving)
and the bromine burns your mouth

someone suggested fresh pineapple juice (not concentrated)

soupsoup
also

i see you have your christmas tree up Shocked

RichRich Moderator

soup said:
also

i see you have your christmas tree up Shocked

Reasons for this are as follows:-

1) My son stays with us every other week, this was the week he was with us so we wanted to make sure he had a part to play in helping out. ( He's staying with his Mum more over the next few weeks to help us out in case Bump comes anytime soon )

2) As bump is due in the next 2 weeks, and as you know they can come early, or as late as 10 days over...so we didn't want to be faced with doing everything last minute, and with a new baby, time would not be on our side..

So it's practical reasons behind this, normally I don't do anything Christmas related until a week before Christmas Eve...Still, my boy is excited to have it all up so thats a good thing Smile

soupsoup
ahhh i see

saying tht i guess its very nearly december anyway its not THAT early

(i haven't even started thinking about xmas id better get a move on )

candgsmumcandgsmum
What a lovely bump Elin Smile

I hope he's not going to be too long for you x

Also I ate 3 pineapples in one weekend and George came, whether it was to do with that or he was just ready who knows, a lady at work had a baby on Sunday and she swears it was because I told her to give Pineapple a go LOL! Very Happy

MummyBMummyB
What a lovely bump hun, you look great too. Hug
Not sure on you question myself, im sure it won't be long.
Ohhh how exciting, can't wait to meet baby Jack. Clapping

ElinElin
Thanks guys Very Happy I do like pineapple so maybe try that Very Happy

GTTkelGTTkel
With my first she 'dropped' about 5/6 weeks before I had her. My second one was still sitting high the day before he was born Shrug

WolfblassWolfblass
Gorgeous picture!

I felt bbay and bump drop when i was at the cinema after watching Finding Nemo and i was 36 weeks - Georgie was born 39+5 Very Happy

AlexAlex Moderator
Elin what a lovely bump. I cant believe baby Jack is nearly here.

Like Soup says how long is a pice of string, Joseph dropped at 35 weeks and was born at 41weeks.

kristagkristag
Lovely bump hun Clapping

I didn't have any signs with Jas as she was 34 weeks and with Sophie I didn't really notice the bump drop myself but Mike tells me he noticed that she went lower and I seemed to have a waist back but he can't recall exactly when it was - he thinks about 35-36 weeks. That information is about as much use as a chocolate teapot to you isn't it Very Happy

ElinElin
Hehe. Thanks guys, i guese i have to wait Very Happy

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews