Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Oh my goodness.....

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 8 years 9 months ago
Only 8 weeks until i leave work for Maternity..... Shocked (Maternity leave starts 1st March but i'm taking my years annaul leave from 1st Feb Thumbs Up )

15 weeks until baby is due.. Shocked

I cannot believe how quickly it is going.

Colleagues and guests at work keep asking me what they are gonna do without me?? How sweet Love

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
WOW!!! Thats not long.

Why are you going so early??

I would want to work as late as I could and have more time when babay was here!! I worked as a carer until I was 37 weeks and only went then because I had a urine infection. I would have been broed at home.LOL Rolling Eyes

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Awww, wow, where is the time going? Only seems like yesterday i was in your situation waiting for Jake to be born and now he is 10mths. Shocked Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
It really does seem like the time has flown by since you announced your pregnance Becky!! That little boy will be in your arms before you know it! Shocked Love Baby

ElinElin
I know how you feel Very Happy 2 weeks left for me.

MummyBMummyB
Wow, thats not long when you say it like that hun, time will fly im sure, it has seemed to already for you!! Clapping

WolfblassWolfblass
You are all right - time has gone soooooo fast!

I'm leaving when i'll be 34 weeks pg with this one as i have a years annual leave to take before Mat leave - so the latest i can leave really is 36 weeks anyway (works advice is to take annual leave before mat leave) and my mat leave is right up until the 29th Nov paid and i'm taking a year off so i won't be back until 27th Feb 2010 - if i decided to return... Yes

Plus the job i do is stood in the same place for lengthy hours or rushing around the hotel on foot - we are short staffed so i never seem to be able to sit down for longer than 15 mins let alone going to the loo or getting a drink when i need one!

WelshMumWelshMum
I finish up 4 weeks before (hopefully!) on 27th March, like you I stand in one place for long periods of time- my legs feel like they've seized up then when I have to walk upstairs for the loo Sad
I half my hours after Christmas to make it a bit easier to carry on longer.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews