Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

been here a few days.... thought I should introduce myself!!

mrsb230808mrsb230808
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Hi all!

Im Kayleigh, 20 years old married to Lance, have one little girl Grace who's 3, and 3 step children Jamie 16, Jasmine 13 and Jack 6, I am also 15 weeks pregnant with my little flump! Even though its not my first its still just as scary for me as my Grace was born at 32 weeks due to abruption. Would love to get to know you all so feel free to use this topic to introduce yourselves xx

well now you know my life story i'll shut up LOL Thumbs Up

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
Wave welcome to JP

Glad to see you have posted (and I bet it didnt hurt!!)

ellee1984ellee1984
hi welcome to jp im ellee mum to izzabella who's 2..

im guessing by your username that the 23rd august is also a special date for you aswell?

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hi Kayleigh! glad you finally jumped in! Wave

mrsb230808mrsb230808
funnily enough it didnt LOL but even though im sat behind a computer screen im still shy LOL how silly!! well ive done it now LOL Razz

yeah 23rd was the date we got married so im only newly wed still really!

no need to be shy here..... we are a very good group of people, get's a little crazy and silly here but we wouldn't have it any other way!

You were saying you knew cheryl (mumof3girls) tell her she needs to come back on and tell us how every thing is going now that she's a mumof3girlsand1boy!

ellee1984ellee1984
congratulations on your wedding Clapping

my daughter was born on the 23rd august (2006) so it seems that day is a good day for both of us

mrsb230808mrsb230808
yes she certainly is and baby Jacob has been long awaited LOL. Cheryl is fine as is Jacob... very big baby saw pics on facebook and he's lovely. will pass the message on next time i speak to her

mrsb230808 said:
yes she certainly is and baby Jacob has been long awaited LOL. Cheryl is fine as is Jacob... very big baby saw pics on facebook and he's lovely. will pass the message on next time i speak to her

We have a facebook group too for JP if you want to join on there!

You're anniversary is the day before my birthday!

AlexAlex Moderator

hapydazy said:

mrsb230808 said:

We have a facebook group too for JP if you want to join on there!

You're anniversary is the day before my birthday!

here is the link

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?ref=tn#/profile.php?id=1150165776

mrsb230808mrsb230808
thanks have added jp to my facebook x

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Welcome to JP hun Wave , sounds like you are difinitely going to have your hands full when little flump arrives too! I am Mandy, mum to Lauren (Lolly) 3 in January and Jake 10mths. I hope you enjoy it here at JP, it is a great bunch! Xx

soupsoup
posted 8 years 9 months ago
Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave

welcome

WolfblassWolfblass
Welcome to JP Chick!!

I'm Becs 26 and mummy to Georgia-Mae, 5 and 24+3 with blue bump! Very Happy My fiance is Mark we've been together for nealry 9 years...

I have a step daughter who is 14 and a star..look forward to chatting - this is a crazy place! Thumbs Up

candgsmumcandgsmum
Welcome to JP Wave

I'm Sarah, 25 and married to Mart, we have two little treasures, Charlotte 4 and George 2 x

WelshMumWelshMum
Hi I am Louise, 32, engaged to Jeremy, 34. I have a 11-year-old son, James, and 5-year-old daughter, Gemma. I am 19+1 weeks pregnant with Jeremy's first baby, due 24th April. Wave

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews