Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

mmm yum! Tacos for dinner!!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 8 years 9 months ago
I have Mike, Ren and Azure coming over for dinner tonight... Mike's gone to the store and picked up all the things we need for a yummy taco dinner! I get to cook but that's easy!! I haven't made tacos at home in a long time and Mike's not had them at home since he lived at home with his parents LOL so we're allllll looking forward to them!!

Have a great Friday night folks! Catch some of you night owls on here later probably Wave Kiss

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
enjoy your tacos MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (I havent them for ages)

Speak to you later

Thumbs Up

candgsmumcandgsmum
Oh they sound nice Thumbs Up

I have had them once, but I must say I prefer fajitas Smile

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
You're not trying to get me started on something else now tammy are you?. . . .you already had me craving cheesecake! Whistling LOL Taco's are scrummy (I love fajitas too sarah!) I was so not born to be a skinny minny haha Xx

The tacos were really gooooood!!! Now I'm eating what was left over in a taco salad!

ElinElin
Mmmmm tacos. It is so good. Now i want tacos to. Maybe should say that to Rich that we should eat tacos soon Very Happy

I hope you get your tacos Elin.... how can a man deny his pregnant woman tacos right!!

AlexAlex Moderator
Think we are going to have some for tea tonight. I have been dreaming about tacos since you posted this! mmmmmmm

I hope you guys enjoy them!!!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews