Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

aggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

soupsoup
posted 8 years 10 months ago
my baby is so fricking cute !!

i cant stop staring at him, and taking photos of him. he is so distracting with his cuteness the house is a mess

how long does a babymoon last ?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

ellee1984ellee1984
i dont think it ever does im always taking piccies of my little girl 2 years on...

hes such a cutie you must be so proud

soupsoup
thank heavens for digital huh ? id be spending a fortune otherwise

ellee1984ellee1984
definately!! although someone broke my digi cam so im now use my mobile..

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
ummmmm Aaralyn's over 5 and now and as we all know I still take tons of pics of her Rolling Eyes

Charlie is a gorgeous baby, I don't blame you one bit for wanting to take lots of piccies of him.....

And the staring thing, I still do it, while she's awake, sleeping, eating, playing, what ever it is I find her fascinating to stare at sometimes.... We're mommas, that's what we do Wink

AlexAlex Moderator
Last edited by Alex 8 years 10 months ago
He is gorgeous hun Love

candgsmumcandgsmum

soup said:
how long does a babymoon last?

Forever hun Wink
Even when they drive you mad, you can't help but think that they are still gorgeous hehe!

LucyLucy
i agree hes so cute

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
He certainly is gorgeous hun. Much more worthwhile staring and taking piccies than housework! I hae never stopped the piccy taking with my two either hun. Plus my mum and dad always want pics of me (and everyone else) 30 years on! LOL Xx

jo-jojo-jo
He is adorable hun Love ,as everyone has said i think we will still be staring at them and thinking how cute they are even when they are much older.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews