Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I have completely fallen in love with....

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 8 years 10 months ago
....Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

He is the man who does the version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow that you always here in movies and also a beautiful version of Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World....

He was a Hawaiian man who died at only age 38 due to severe obesity, or complications of.

If you ever want your kids to go to sleep at night in a very relaxed manner (or yourself for that matter!) just play some of his songs.... his voice and his ukelele music is mesmerizing....


Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
posted 8 years 10 months ago
I hadn't ever heard of him but my DF said i would definitel know the version you are talking about of somewhere over the rainbow Shrug Sounds great though hun Thumbs Up , I love relaxing music, may have to have a looksee for some of it? Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 8 years 10 months ago

mum2popsnjak said:
I hadn't ever heard of him but my DF said i would definitel know the version you are talking about of somewhere over the rainbow Shrug Sounds great though hun Thumbs Up , I love relaxing music, may have to have a looksee for some of it? Xx


check it out www.myspace.com/israelkamakawiwooleiz

soupsoup
posted 8 years 10 months ago
beautiful music Love

except yum yum Shocked i have a feeling thats not supposed to be on there Bad!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 8 years 10 months ago

soup said:
beautiful music Love

except yum yum Shocked i have a feeling thats not supposed to be on there Bad!


I'm confused Blink is there something different when you click on the link than what I see? Shrug

soupsoup
posted 8 years 10 months ago
i see 4 songs on the music player

1. somewhere over the rainbow
2.in this life
3.maui melody
4.yum yum - which when i click it is ganster rap with swearing Confused

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 8 years 10 months ago

soup said:
i see 4 songs on the music player

1. somewhere over the rainbow
2.in this life
3.maui melody
4.yum yum - which when i click it is ganster rap with swearing Confused


Oh woops, I didn't even listen to that one Confused There's no "official myspace page" for Israel Kamakawiwo'ole..... so that rap must have been a favorate of the person who made the page.... I should pay a little more attention next time huh! Embarassed

HungryKateHungryKate
posted 8 years 6 months ago
Yeh his music is really good, it's very relaxing as well.

What other tracks do you recommend?

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews