Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

6 Weeks pregnant and had brown spotting this morning

kristagkristag
posted 8 years 11 months ago
Sorry to hear that Maz1971. I had the same happen and it upset me beyond words. However, we tried again and 3 months later I was pregnant and we now have our beautiful baby girl so keep positive hun Hug Hug

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I'm very sorry to hear your news also Hug

missy4missy4
Mum, thanks for the advice. Maz, so sorry to hear about the mc. I am going to the Dr. today and am hoping for good news but am fearing the worse. I have a feeling I had a mc. At this point I just want to get an answer as to what is going on to put my mind at ease. I will be devastated if it was a mc but I know I will get thru it just like you will. Good Luck with everything and I will let you know what happens.

missy4missy4
Well went to the Dr. Doc said it was a chemical pregnancy where the sperm and the egg meet but nothing happens and the body expels it. They did a ultrasound and everything is fine with my uterus and ovaries so I am ok to try again right away. Upset that I am not pregnant but happy there were no other problems or issues.

maz1971maz1971
Hi all...thx for support...went for the scan today it was a complete miscarriage...the womb and the uterus is all back to normal(5 days in all that took) obviously wasn't meant to be...am feeling ok'ish but have my moments

Have looked on the internet and i am overactive thyroid but cos i wasn't taking my medication it causes miscarriage...so i think that is the reason even though i have no proof. but i feel a bit better know it may of been that...will check with my doc to see if ok and when i can start again and what to do for next time trying....hope all is ok with everyone else on here...good luck to you all.

WolfblassWolfblass
Oh hun - really sorry to hear your news.

I miscarried at 8 weeks and laso at 13 weeks with twins. However before both miscarraiges i had Georgia-Mae WHO IS NOW 5 AND AM NOW 24+3 with blue bump....

HUGE HUGS XXXXXX Hug

MummyBMummyB
Awwww hun, im so sorry to hear your sad news, there are a few on here that have gone through the same, myself included. So if you do ever need to talk or get anything off your chest, thats what we're here for hun. Take care. xx Hug

maz1971maz1971
Hi, so sorry to hear about ur mc's...i am ok...but keep having moments where i just break down....its hard but time will tell....still have the sac with the baby in it and am burying it in my uncles grave...he died 2 years ago from heart attack...bought a lovely tiny boquet in a vase today to go on the grave and last night bought for the house a peace lily plant(as my db and i liked the name lily if a girl) as we will never know we thought this was nice and appropriate.....

Feeling ok at the moment its just when i am at home on my own...can't seem to go into the toilet where i miscarried but time will tell..

Chat soon guys

Hope all is ok and good luck with ur pregnancies...

Maria xxx

lilmamalilmama
posted 8 years 1 month ago
Hi everyone, i had a 12 week dating scan on the 28th of july and my baby had no heartbeat it was heartbreaking i had had no bleeding but i had been very ill sickness and very bad pains. They brought me in the day after for a D&C. I got caught on striaght away it wasn't planned as i'm still getting over what had happened. Now iam 6 weeks pregnant and so far no pain so that is good but i have had some brown discharge and it is worrying me. I also had a slight pinky tint when i wiped myself, but i put that down to me and my partner having sex the night before. Has anybody got any advice xxxxx

milkymummilkymum
So sorry for your loss and congrates on this pregnancy. I hope things go well. As for the brown discharge I would go and get it checked out just because of you mc back in July. They can do a scan at 6 weeks but it might be a transvaginal scan. They will be able to see a heart-beat and your baby should look like ablob but it is amazing too see. I have to have scans at 6 weeks because of my history of mc and to also see how many babies there are as I have had 3 twin pregnancies, 1 ended in mc, 1 ended with vanising twin syndrome and the other was IG and DR. Goo dlcuk and I hope the brown dischare is just coursed by implantion and nothing else.

lilmamalilmama
Just had my first midwifes appointment and she seemed happy enough with how things wer going, she just said if i get any bleeding to ring her asap. She has booked me in for a scan for about 2 weeks. I just hope and pray everything is ok this time round xxx

milkymummilkymum
Thats brilliant news that the midwife is happy and has got you booked in for a scan in 2 weeks. Finers crossed everythign continues as planned and you see your bubbas heart beat at the scan. Good lcuk and I will be praying and thinking of you until I hear about the scan

lilmamalilmama
Cheers and thankyou for ur support xx

mommykelmommykel
i had very very heavy bleeding andeven went through jeans but they said everything was fine for last 3 weeks, u can stil have a full period for 9 months of pregnancy

milkymummilkymum
That is so true, with my very first pregnancy I still had a full period every 27 days with-out fail and because of this I never foundout I had m/c at 11 weeks which I shoul dof guessed something was wrong as I had cramps which I had never had before that 1 bleed. My aunt also had a pregnancy with periods every month and she refused to believe she was pregnant until she saw the baby on the scan. Very weird how our bodies work I will never be able to understand it

lilmamalilmama
Well it's good news i went for an emergency scan as i was losng alot my blood. The baby was fine and we saw the heart beat so that was a big relief. The reason for the bleeding was because i had i slight hemorage on the outside of my uterus wall which is apparntly pretty normal and no harm to the baby is thats good. Well i'm nearly 10 weeks now and it feels like i've been pregnant for a lifetime LOL, i've got my 12 week scan in a couple of weeks so i'm looking forward to that xxx

milkymummilkymum
That's brilliant news so glad everything is OK with bubba. So glad they found out what was coursing the bleeding at that it is something normal no nothig bad. Good luck and I hope the next scan goes just as well. Enjoy your pregnacy and rest as much as you can

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews