Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

my baby slept ALL night but ....

soupsoup
posted 8 years 10 months ago
my 4 year old decided 4.30 am would be a good time to get up and ask for the telly to be put on

it took an hour for him to fall back asleep

whilst he was up i done some expressing as i had made the bed wet and some more at 8 am as charlie had only fed twice since 5 am - and i have my biggest lot yet of 40 mls (yey me )

we have not topped up with anything for over two weeks but i am saving up for a concert at the end of the month

im not sure if we will deffo get the tickets but if we do its only a 15 min walk to get there and MIL is scratching to babysit a baby again so she can come and sit at mine for a few hours

Join JustParents to remove this advert

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Oh, doesn't it figure!! That's awesome that the baby is sleeping all night though!! And whoa milky mama Shocked You're doing good with your milk supply aren't cha!?

I hope you guys get to go to the concert, it sounds like a perfect situaion, go and have some fun!! Clapping

soupsoup
im sure baby sleeping through was just a fluke - i just wish i got to enjoy it Sleep

AlexAlex Moderator
Clapping Yea you for managing to express so much (and keeping up with the feeding) Thumbs Up

And yea to Charlie for being a good boyu and sleeping all night

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Woohoo. Good boy Charlie Thumbs Up I thought it was a fluke when mine slept through for the 1st time, but I actually turned out not to be. You never know hun, Could be the way it goes now? I hope so!

Great news on the milk supply too. I wish i had managed to feed Jake for longer. I only managed a couple of days without topping him up and around 3mths of mixed feeding. Sounds like you are doing great hun! Clapping Xx

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews