Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

What do you think to

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 9 years 3 days ago
Rossi James for our blue bunp??? Very Happy

tigger197613tigger197613
oooh i like that Thumbs Up its different Clapping

AlexAlex Moderator
I like it. Clapping It is unusual but it is a nice name.

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Thumbs Up I like it!

soupsoup
its fab Thumbs Up

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I like it too hun, and there won't be 3 Rossi's in his class at school (thinking ahead Whistling ) It is different but not weird, nice choice Thumbs Up Xx

JOJOJOJO
posted 9 years 2 days ago
lovely name Thumbs Up

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 9 years 2 days ago
Cheers Ladies, that's what we thought different without being weird.

And an added bnous that there won't be loads of people in his cclass calle the same! Clapping

MummyBMummyB
posted 9 years 1 day ago
lovely name hun, great choice. Thumbs Up

SAHMSAHM
posted 9 years 1 day ago
I like it Thumbs Up

jo-jojo-jo
posted 8 years 11 months ago
I love it hun Thumbs Up ,my cousins name is Rossi it was also his grandfathers name (on his mums side).

kristagkristag
Sounds good Clapping Are you superbike fans per chance? Very Happy

WolfblassWolfblass

jo-jo said:
I love it hun Thumbs Up ,my cousins name is Rossi it was also his grandfathers name (on his mums side).

Really wow - we've never seen or heard of anyone with that name before Thumbs Up

WolfblassWolfblass

kristag said:
Sounds good Clapping Are you superbike fans per chance? Very Happy

Well my parents are and when i was pg with DD we fell in love with the name if bump was blue - this time around it was the first and only name we discussed for a boy!! Clapping

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Wow, that's great that you were in agreement so early hun. It took us the whole pregnancy to come to a name we both agreed on with Lauren. I told him, i wanted us to agree but if we couldn't i was choosing! LOL.......how mean am i? With Jake, Mike reaaaaaallly wanted that name and seeing as i didn't hate it i thought i should let him have it (maybe i mellowed in those couple of years?) haha.

jo-jojo-jo

Wolfblass said:

jo-jo said:

Really wow - we've never seen or heard of anyone with that name before Thumbs Up

They live over in Italy hun but over here i know a few people with the sirname Rossi LOL.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews