Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

So now im just confused but nervously happy!

laineyklaineyk
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Hi Everyone, i was just thinking i dont know what i would do without the support and advice everyone has given me over the last few months. A
nyone as some of you may have seen i wasnt sure when my period would be likely to return following MC at the end of September however i decided to take a pregnancy test as we didnt follow advice given and had unprotected sex anyway (body obviuosly knows best ha ha) well, did the test not confirm that i am in fact pregnant again, i bought one of those super duper new clearblue ones which predicted i am 4-5 weeks, however if i go by my original dates prior to MC i reckon i may be about 6 weeks. Quite a turn up for the books, i am going to phone EPAS and arrange an early scan to put my mind at ease they said i could be scanned about 8 weeks when i was last there.

Elaine x

Join JustParents to remove this advert

MummyBMummyB
Ah congrats hunni,bit of good news for you then after your mc, i also had a mc in may, we're still trying, looking positive this month though. Fingers crossed all goes well for you. Thumbs Up

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Awww yay Clapping , congratulations hun. I had a feeling this may be the case when you were asking about when your periods may return, hence why i said you can get pregnant again without your period returning. Didn't want to make you get your hopes up though as there are a few reasons why this could be the case. Sooooo glad it was a great reason though! Keep us updated hun Hug Xx

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
Congrats, hope everything goes well for you Very Happy

candgsmumcandgsmum
Hug Really pleased for you xxx

laineyklaineyk
Thank You everyone, im trying not to get to excited but hey why not! Phoned epas going for a scan tomorrow morning at 9.45, fingers, legs and everything else crossed.

MummyBMummyB
How did your scan go hun? Smile

kristagkristag
Great nrws hun! Clapping

How did your scan go?

ellee1984ellee1984
hope you get positive results from your scan i had a mc in sept/oct 05 and wasnt given any advice at all. my period returned to normal in nov and then i found out at xmas 05 that i was pregnant again and went on to have a successful pregnancy and had my baby girl

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I hope everything went well and you got good scan results hun!! Let us know! Hug

SAHMSAHM
hope everything went great at ur scan, everything crossed for you and LO Flower

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww, Really hope you had good news hun and your scan went well! Xx

laineyklaineyk
HI everyone, nothing showed up on scan today, they reckon it was perhaps too early to see anything however they have taken serum level bloods and i will get them repeated on Thursday so that should hopefully let us know if pregnancy is continuing this time. Will keep you posted

Elaine x x

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww, sorry they couldn't see anything yet hun, Still you will know for sure if all looks good or not in a few days and then you may be able to book another scan! Keeping everything crossed for you hun Xx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
and all is crossed for you guys here as well!! Sending lots of positive thoughts for you!! Hug

candgsmumcandgsmum
Fingers crossed for you hun xxxx

GTTkelGTTkel
I hope you get the answer you want, looks like it could have turned weel for you after all.

laineyklaineyk
Hi, levels were 582 today so midwive was very reassuring that you wouldnt see anything at this stage back for repeat bloods on Thursday and should have gone up by then.

jo-jojo-jo
Hug Goodluck hun let us know how you get on.xx

laineyklaineyk
Hi everyone, well good news levels had tripled so looks like we could be onto a winner this time, scan in two weeks time.

Elaine x x x

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews