Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Got my 20 week scan tomorrow - UPDATED

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Last edited by Wolfblass 8 years 10 months ago
Well i'll actually be nearly 22 and i cannot wait!

I'm slightly nervous incase they say anything is wrong etc etc, but here's hoping all is fine! Bump is growing nicely and they are really playful Rolling Eyes Loves to keep mummy awake!

I'm at work until 1 and then have my scan at 2pm.

We said we aren't finding out the sex as i love the surprise - but who knows!!!????????

Becs xxx

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Ooooh yay Thumbs Up Are you really almost 22weeks? Where on earth is the time going? I hope all goes great hun! Xx

MummyBMummyB
Ah good luck hun hope all goes well. looking forward to seeing scan pics Clapping .

SAHMSAHM
hope all goes well, so exciting!
Thumbs Up
Cant wait to ur LO scan Love

LucyLucy
looking forward to it

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator

Wolfblass said:
Well i'll actually be nearly 22 and i cannot wait!

I'm slightly nervous incase they say anything is wrong etc etc, but here's hoping all is fine! Bump is growing nicely and they are really playful Rolling Eyes Loves to keep mummy awake!

I'm at work until 1 and then have my scan at 2pm.

We said we aren't finding out the sex as i love the surprise - but who knows!!!????????

Becs xxx

Ummmm you said "they", is there something you're not telling us Razz I'm sure it was a slip up but it caught my eye right away!!

Hope the scan goes great, I think it will!! Can't wait to see the pics!!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I thought the same thing Tammy! But was assuming it was a typo? Hmmmmm Bec? LOL Xx

kristagkristag
Gosh, 22 weeks already. Time is flying isn't it.

Looking forward to hearing all about the scan Thumbs Up

I did notice the 'they' too....something we need to know? Shocked

WolfblassWolfblass
PMSL!!!! Sorry Ladies i just struggle with the word 'it' and tend to not know what to put - so it is just a typo! Razz (i try to put bump but sometimes fail ha ha)

I don;t have a scanner that is working - so not sure how i'll get my piccy on here - but i'll find a way!! Wink

WolfblassWolfblass
Oh and yep i am 22 weeks this Sunday - time is going really quickly!!!!! Shocked

Wolfblass said:
PMSL!!!! Sorry Ladies i just struggle with the word 'it' and tend to not know what to put - so it is just a typo! Razz (i try to put bump but sometimes fail ha ha)

I don;t have a scanner that is working - so not sure how i'll get my piccy on here - but i'll find a way!! Wink

Maybe you can get them on a disc??

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww, you had us going there for a bit! LOL. I know just what you mean though hun, i really struggled with the word IT too when i was pregnant. It just sounded so impersonal, so i named both of mine while i was carrying. Lauren was called Button, and Jake was Peanut. Whenever i refered to them i used their 'name' and when i sent a birthday/christmas card etc. to anyone i always signed it with their 'name' on it too! Xx

jo-jojo-jo
Hope it all went well Bec,cant wait to see pic's Love .

WolfblassWolfblass
Thanks Ladies,

it went perfectly! The sonographer was brilliant and talked us through everything and showed us everything. We had hand prints, footprints, sucking of thumbs, mimicking mummy with arms above head Clapping

My bladder was too full so to get babe to turn around i had to go to the loo, bump decided to be a little awkward so i had to roll over so they could get the chest and ribcage and a side profile!

But all went well and i know i said i wouldn't........

but we have a blue bump!!!!!!!!
Clapping Clapping Clapping

We are over the moon and Mark even had a few tears Rolling Eyes i was surprised how clear the sexing was.... Thumbs Up

I'll upload the piccy tomorrow! xx

OMGOMG!!!!! Thumbs Up Very Happy

I was thinking boy but I keep being wrong with other's on here so I didn't say it!!

That's sooooooo awesome!! I'm sure you would have been ecstatic either way but Mark's gotta be stoked gettin himself a boy to team up with against all you chicas!!

I'm glad it all went well too!!! Love

kristagkristag
So glad it went well for you hun Clapping

A boy!! Brilliant news Baby

Looking forward to seeing the photos Thumbs Up

WolfblassWolfblass

hapydazy said:
OMGOMG!!!!! Thumbs Up Very Happy

I was thinking boy but I keep being wrong with other's on here so I didn't say it!!

That's sooooooo awesome!! I'm sure you would have been ecstatic either way but Mark's gotta be stoked gettin himself a boy to team up with against all you chicas!!

I'm glad it all went well too!!! Love

Of course you are right we would of been sooo happy either way - one reason i wasn't bothered about asking about the sex. But i could tell Mark was keen to find out so when she asked if we wanted to keep it a secret i just said, 'Please tell us if you can'. It was such a lovely experience, this scan was soooo different to the one i had for Georgie. Thumbs Up

GTTkelGTTkel
Big congrats on your bluey!! YAY!!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
Oh wow hun congrats on your blue bump Clapping

Glad scan went well xx

WelshMumWelshMum
Aw, congratulations!! 1 of each!! We have our next scan on 3rd December, I'll be almost 20 weeks then. We are hoping we can find out boy or girl as Jer's mum is desperate to start buying stuff!! Baby

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews