Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Confused..... again!!.... Updated.

MummyBMummyB
posted 8 years 10 months ago
Last edited by MummyB 8 years 9 months ago
Ummmm.... i haven't had a period since 11th sept!! thats 8wks today. iv done a few tests and they have come up faint positive but shorly by now it would be a stronger test result!? i plucked up the courage to ring docs earlier, i spoke to midwives secretary,her and the mw came to 2 possibilities, either i ovlated really late and my hormones are not high enough yet... or a not so good result is that i was pregnant and have already lost it but shorly i would have come on by now or had some kind of bleed, well she said she will speak to my doctor first thing in the morning to get a second opinion, i will then be called in for tests either way! Rolling Eyes Confused

Join JustParents to remove this advert

WolfblassWolfblass
Helloooooooo

My line this time was rather faint hun! So it may just be a faint line?

Either way hope everything goes okay for you! xxx

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
I hope it's that it is a real positive for you!!! Hug

Keep us updated please!! Sending some positve thoughts your way hun!

MummyBMummyB

Wolfblass said:
Helloooooooo

My line this time was rather faint hun! So it may just be a faint line?

Either way hope everything goes okay for you! xxx

When did you test faint hun?

WolfblassWolfblass
I tested faint about 2 weeks after AF was due - i am now nearly 22 weeks! Thumbs Up

MummyBMummyB
thats about the same here 1-2 weeks after AF due. Confused wow, how quick has that gone. 22wks already!

LucyLucy
when i tested on both of mine they were very faint but there, test again and then see the doc

MummyBMummyB
Midwifes secretary rang me back this morning, she had spoke to my gp. and they are pretty certain that i am pregnant just not that far along. she told me to do another test in a weeks time and let her know the outcome! Yey, sounding good to me, not sure i can wait another week though!! LOL. Clapping Clapping

SAHMSAHM

MummyB said:
Midwifes secretary rang me back this morning, she had spoke to my gp. and they are pretty certain that i am pregnant just not that far along. she told me to do another test in a weeks time and let her know the outcome! Yey, sounding good to me, not sure i can wait another week though!! LOL. Clapping Clapping

aww congrats, I hope that the positive sticks Thumbs Up and good luck

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
You poor thing, having to wait another week!!!

I think you're going to get your BFP though!! Thumbs Up

candgsmumcandgsmum
Fingers crossed for you hun Thumbs Up Sounds very positive though xx

tigger197613tigger197613
mine was really faint when i fell pregnant with my 4th child amy, but when i went to the doctors and they tested me it was really bright in colour Thumbs Up it seem like a long week hun I you got to buy these tests hun i would go to the doctors and ask them to do one ! mine was more than happy to double check. Clapping

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Sounds like great news hun! Thumbs Up I hope you get a really bright positive on your next test in a week hun. Keep us updated! Xx

MummyBMummyB
posted 8 years 9 months ago
Hey guys more confused than ever now, its been 11weeks now since last period, doctors did a pregnancy test which came back negative, they told me to make an appointment to have more tests done should it come back negative, well i did and iv been this afternoon to see a different doctor to get tests done. and he said that they wouldn't do blood tests or scans or anything until i have missed periods for 6 months! Not very happy, it doesn't answer my questions now, i have to wait another 3 blooming months. What would you suggest i do?? Grrr. Cuckoo

WolfblassWolfblass
Crikey hun - how annoying! I have suffered from 'dodgy' AF all my life! I could have AF for three weeks and then not see one again for 4 months!! Shocked

Huge hugs and hope you get a positive soon! xxxxx

MummyBMummyB

Wolfblass said:
Crikey hun - how annoying! I have suffered from 'dodgy' AF all my life! I could have AF for three weeks and then not see one again for 4 months!! Shocked

Huge hugs and hope you get a positive soon! xxxxx

Thats the thing hun, i wouldn't be bothered if i had missed periods in the past but i haven't, only when iv been pregnant. Rolling Eyes

GTTkelGTTkel
Have you had any major changes in diet/ lifestyle/medication/ dramatic weight loss? or anything that could have stopped your periods? It seems odd to go without a period for so long if you're normally regular but not getting a positive result. Abit naff that the doctors can't give you a better answer.

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww hun, I was really hoping it would be a bfp for you. It does seem a little weird. As Kelly said if you have had any major changes in your life it could be that? Or it could have been late and the stress of thinkinwhat's going on could be keeping it at bay? did you explain to the doc you saw today that you had a very faint positive originally? I would go back and see him again, or try and make an appointment to see the original doc you saw. I suppose it is possible you have had a mmc and that is why you haven't had AF, although i would have thought this may have showed up on blood test? So sorry hun, i hope you can find out what is going on soon Hug Hug Xx

MummyBMummyB
Well i rang doctors back yesterday and made arragements for the original doctor that i spoke to to ring me back on tuesday, hopefully she will do the extra tests that i wanted. Will keep you all informed. Rolling Eyes Kiss

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews