Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Aaralyn is quite proud of herself!!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 8 years 10 months ago
She's just lost her first tooth!! Guess we'll have a fairy visiting tonight Happy

She keeps going in the bathroom and looking in the mirror and can't get that proud grin off of her face LOL!!

This is a big mile stone I guess isn't it! Love

Join JustParents to remove this advert

AlexAlex Moderator
bless her. I'm dreading Joseph loosing his first tooth (he is a wimp!!!!!) I don't even know what thr going rate is for the tooth fairy Cuckoo

I'm thinking she'd be pleased with a quarter LOL, but I think I'll give her a couple dollars!

She handled it like a trouper, I bet Joseph will too. She was eating a fried chicken leg and she said mommy, look my loose tooth and she was holding it LOL! it bled a little and it seem to scare her at first but I told her that was normal and she's been looking at it in the mirror ever since.... and asking me if she's still going to be able to eat candy Rolling Eyes

GTTkelGTTkel
Big girl now then!
When I realised the tooth fairy wasn't real I'd seek out my old teeth from the bin and stash away to produce at a later date saying I'd lost another tooth Twisted Evil but not until I was much older than Aaralyn

LucyLucy
oh bless her, i hope she saves her $$ and gets something nice

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Awww, What a brave little star you have there hun! I'm sure she would be over the moon with her couple of dollars. I got 25p when i was visited by the tooth fairy as a child haha. You'll have to post us a piccy of her gappy grin hun. Bless Love Xx

I'll post some pics later, my battery is on the charger and she's a mess right now eating a waffle with butter and syrup, as the fried chicken didn't work out so well LOL!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Waffles? Oh my god tammy. what are you trying to do to us today? I am getting fatter by the minute just thinking of chocolate, sweets, waffles and fried chicken! LOL May have to sent mike out to the drive through in a min, haha. Embarassed

mum2popsnjak said:
Waffles? Oh my god tammy. what are you trying to do to us today? I am getting fatter by the minute just thinking of chocolate, sweets, waffles and fried chicken! LOL May have to sent mike out to the drive through in a min, haha. Embarassed

oopps. I responded to that in the wrong thread at first.... as I was saying.... we've been baaaaaa'aaaaaad today... but most days we eat healthy (especially Aaralyn, thank god she loves healthy stuff)

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
I wasn't judging hun. we all deserve a few baaaaaad days every now and again! We had a bad day today too. I couldn't be bothered to cook tonight so we had ready meal curry! I'm sure it was really bad for us. . . . but tasty! Razz haha Xx

mum2popsnjak said:
I wasn't judging hun. we all deserve a few baaaaaad days every now and again! We had a bad day today too. I couldn't be bothered to cook tonight so we had ready meal curry! I'm sure it was really bad for us. . . . but tasty! Razz haha Xx

Awww, don't worry, I wasn't feeling judged! Hug I know I'm not the only one that has "junk" days Wink gotta have em sometimes!

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak

hapydazy said:

mum2popsnjak said:

Awww, don't worry, I wasn't feeling judged! Hug I know I'm not the only one that has "junk" days Wink gotta have em sometimes!

Hell yeah! Would be super boring if we all ate sensibly all the time. I think 'junk' days are important for our mental health. . . . Well that's my excuse anyway Wink hehehe I hope Aaralyn enjoyed her waffles? Will look forward to seeing a pic or two of her gappy grin when you get a chance hun! Xx

mum2popsnjak said:

hapydazy said:

mum2popsnjak said:

Hell yeah! Would be super boring if we all ate sensibly all the time. I think 'junk' days are important for our mental health. . . . Well that's my excuse anyway Wink hehehe I hope Aaralyn enjoyed her waffles? Will look forward to seeing a pic or two of her gappy grin when you get a chance hun! Xx

Funny enough, I just told her it was time to get in the bath and she didn't want to.... as soon as I said that I would take pics of her with her lost tooth after her bath she enthusiastically said ok!! and ran to the bathroom LOL... such a ham!!

candgsmumcandgsmum
I love the pic of her grin Thumbs Up I've got all this to come in the near future LOL. I think I was about 4 when I lost my first tooth and I still remember it! I was drinking my milk and my straw knocked my wobbly tooth and it flew out, I was at school and all the other kids got excited because I was one of the first to lose a tooth Very Happy

I think I cried though because the blood scared me Rolling Eyes

kristagkristag
I hear the tooth fairy is quite expensive nowadays. Jas told me it's £2 for a front tooth when she lost hers! Blink LOL

She got 3 dollars and 10 cents LOL.... I put the money in a plastic bag and tied it up (how ghetto right LOL) and I put some glitter or shall we say "fairy dust" in the bag with the money. I heard her this morning when she woke up shrieking with excitement at what she had found under the pillow!! Next she came running into my bed to show me what she got. She got 4 quarters, 10 dimes, 20 nickels and 10 pennies LOL!! She thinks she's loaded now!! Very Happy

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww bless her heart. Love How i wish that amount of money meant you were loaded! haha. Great idea with the 'fairy dust' too hun Thumbs Up ! I may try something along those lines with lolly. She still has a 'dodo' (i think you call them pacifiers?) when she has a nap during the day. She doesn't have one anytime else (unless she is poorly Ill ) but i think it is time it stopped. We let her have it for longer than intended as i felt it was horrible taking her's away just after Jake was born. I didn't think she would understand how comes her brother could have one and she couldn't! So i have told her that when father christmas comes he is taking away her 'dodo's' to give to all the little babies and she won't have them any more but he will leave her a present instead! I think i will leave some white glitter or something in their place? and then a trail to the fireplace or something, with a pressie?

I think that's a great idea Mandy!! I just cut the tip off of Aaralyn's last one we had (she was 2ish and still had it at night) and told her I accidently broke it when I was washing it Naughty Embarassed it worked, she slept with it in her hand for about 2 nights I think and then totally lost interest and that was it Very Happy

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Hehehe it's amazing how sneaky us mums can be isn't it, it's lovely that they are so trusting they just believe whatever we tell them! This is the 1st year Lolly has got excited about christmas, the last 2 years she hasn't understood. I am sooo looking forward to this year. I'm going to do all the 'leave a mince pie and brandy out for santa. And a carrot and water for rudolf. May even make some footprints up outside on the drive etc! Christmas was always a magical time as i was growing up and i can't wait to mke it that way for mine LO's i really want them to have great memories like i had! Embarassed Xx

Oh my gosh!! Shocked I think you may have just instilled the Christmas spirit into me now... guess it's ok right, it's after Halloween now LOL

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews