Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

hello to everybody. I am new

Maria76Maria76
posted 8 years 10 months ago
hello to everybody. My name is maria and I havent been trying for long to conceive but it has been very intense.
Fist time we try I got pregnant first month but I had miscarriage.
Second time I got pregnant first month also but with the same result.
I suppose I am getting a litte bit frustate but we need to keep trying because I am sure all of us we will get there eventually.
I thank to websites like this that allow people with the same goal to share experiences
Thank you to everybody for reading my post.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

KayleighKayleigh
Hi, Welcome to JP Smile

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Hi there and welcome to JP. I'm mandy mum to Lauren (Lolly) 2 1/2 and Jake 9mths. It sounds like you have had a hard time of it, i hope it will be your time soon. I know it is hard but the less you worry the better hun. Stress can have an impact on conception and i know a few people who have conceived after almost giving up. I'm sure it is because they relaxed about it and thought what will be will be! I hope you enjoy it here, everyone is great, and we have a few members here who have had more than one misscarriage. I'm sure they will be able to give you some good advice and comfort Hug Xx

ElinElin
Hey and welcome to JP Wave

HouseOfBlueHouseOfBlue
welcome to JP, and good luck with TTC. Have you been to your GP about your miscarriages? as they say after 2-3 you will be checked to see if theres a reason why you are miscarrying. There are always ways tho so before long you will have your bundle of joy.. just enjoy the trying for now! Wink

SAHMSAHM
hello Wave and welcome to Just Parents

Best of Luck with TTC Baby

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
Hi Maria, wishing you lots of luck TTC!! Welcome to JP and stick around with us, there are several others on here TTC as well!!

I'm Tammy, I have a 5 year old DD called Aaralyn Wave

BrownbearBrownbear
posted 8 years 9 months ago
Hello
I am new to this site too and as yourself have had 2 miscarriages, i also suffered a burst ovarian cyst, but despite this i now have a beautiful 5 year old daughter Maisy,
My husband and i are trying for our second but to no avail yet!!
Good luck and think positive!! Flower

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews