Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Wooop Dumpster Diver here! LOL scored!

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
posted 8 years 10 months ago
I was taking my trash down to the dumpster tonight and saw down there in perfectly good condition 2 end tables which I need!! One is hunter green, perfect for my room and the other one is bright pink, perfect for Aaralyn's room!!

am I the only one who would do such a thing cuz it's not the first time I've been known to turn trash to treasure Whistling

not as if I went sifting through the dumpster LOL they were just sitting there outside of it! and now they are being put to perfectly good use Yes Very Happy

Join JustParents to remove this advert

eamesy88eamesy88
- My blog
No your not a friend of ours has done most of his flat with items from the bin area, also we have an online website called free cycle, where people gain and get rid of items they dont want for free by advertising it online free Very Happy we got crystal a fifi trike on there yesterday (saved £45) and it looks nearly new

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Sounds great tammy! Thumbs Up I would have done exactly the same thing Yes As the saying goes, 'one persons trash is another persons treasure!' I say way to go and i wish i had a dumpster like yours near me! Xx

angelsmomangelsmom
im not grabing out of a dumpster but my firends givin me a bike (with parent handle) and a rocker for haydens xmas n bday gifts. saves me £70.

LucyLucy
nah Gemma picked up a hamster cage for free inc water bottle, dish and wheel. It was at the side of the road, free to a good home!

SAHMSAHM
wow, sounds great!

Not crazy at all! Great Find!

GTTkelGTTkel
No my dad does it all the time. He and his girlfriend have a section in an antiques/bits and bobs shop and they get bits from bot sales, garage sales or bits they pick out of skips and stuff and clean them up and sell them on (or sometimes keep them). One of their friends works at the dump and every few weeks on a sunday they allow certain people in to recycle things before they get smashed up and put into a land fill and they get stuff from there too.

Sounds like a good find, perfect for you 2 girls.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews