Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I was so proud... (bit long)

MummyBMummyB
posted 8 years 11 months ago
Chloe had her 2 year assessment with the health visitors yesterday, they came to my house with a little box of tricks, she sat down with chloe on the living room floor and chloe was straight in the box pulling everthing out telling the HV what they were, pens, paper, ball, blocks, teddy, dolly, spoon, plate. Chloe lined the teddies and doll up and begun to pretend to feed them with the spoon and plate. HV said wow, she not even asked her to do it and its what she wanted to see, as she pulled the blocks out the box she stacked them. Then the HV got the pens and paper and asked chloe if she could draw a straight line and she did! she asked if could draw a cicle and she did! then the HV drew a simple smiley face, chloe pointed to the eyes nose mouth and said the words as she did then said ears cos the hv hadn't drawn them on Chloe did a little scribble at either side of the picture for its ears. We were all so shocked, the HV's were sat with their mouths open!! She even counted to 10 for the HV, couldn't believe it, she usually goes silent if front of people she doesn't know. Im a very proud mummy. LOL. Very Happy Clapping Very Happy

Join JustParents to remove this advert

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
You should be very proud!!! Thumbs Up What a smart little cookie you have there! Love

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Wow, that's fantastic! Sounds like chloe is doing just great Thumbs Up i'm not surprised you are a very proud mummy. My HV didn't do anything like that for Lolly's check? Must have different ideas in different areas? Xx

SAHMSAHM
awww.....smart girl Clapping

they really do suprise ya how fast they pick up everything, you have good reason to be proud!

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews