Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Flu jabs for a tenner

manicmummanicmum
posted 8 years 11 months ago
Hi there, just thought some of you might find it useful to know that Tesco's are offering flu jabs for a tenner at the moment. My husband is freelance so doens't get paid when he's sick, so I made him get a flu jab last week.
You just call 0800 505 555 to book an appointment. Hope this helps some of you out!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

LucyLucy
thanks i get mine free at work but thats good to know

hapydazyhapydazy Moderator
they are doing the flu mist vaccinations for free at Aaralyn's school this year.... unfortunately I didn't get the form in because it was when Aaralyn was out sick (how ironic!) but they have a clinic you can go to to get the kids free mist vacs too so I'll be definately taking her for that!!

SAHMSAHM

hapydazy said:
they are doing the flu mist vaccinations for free at Aaralyn's school this year.... unfortunately I didn't get the form in because it was when Aaralyn was out sick (how ironic!) but they have a clinic you can go to to get the kids free mist vacs too so I'll be definately taking her for that!!

yeah we get the flu mist which is so nice no shots Thumbs Up

SamuelSamuel
You get them all free here, we all had them this year as Franks dad was very ill so we didn't want to be passing germs onto him.

AlexAlex Moderator
also £10 in selected Asda's and £12.50 in Sainsburys.

I get mine because of my asthma and Joseph gets his because of his narrow wind pipe.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews