Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Don't wanna be panicking over nothing

mkbabymkbaby
posted 8 years 11 months ago
From the day I found out (4 days before I was due on) my breasts have been really tender, especially the nipples (sorry for the detail). Today, they have felt fine. I read somewhere that this can be a sign of a miscarriage or an ectopic as its a sign the hormones are changing for your body to go back tp normal. Am I just worried for nothing or should I be concerned that one of my only symptoms is gone?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Hi hun, it is possible that a loss of symptomw can indicate an early miscarriage. But there are usually other signs too. Pain, bleeding etc. With an ectopic you usually get quite a bit of tummy pain. If you are really worried or you start getting any other symptoms then i would go and see your midwife. Otherwise i would just enjoy the fact that you aren't suffering to much at the moment. Make the most of it as towards the end it can be hard work! I hope all turns out fine for you hun, i'm sure it will, try not to stress too much. I know it is amazing how long it seems until you get to that 1st 12week scan and find out if all is well. But after that the time will just fly! Hug Xx

mkbabymkbaby
Thanks. I htink I'm just worried following previous miscarriages. However, I had a hysteroscopy and a laparoscopy last Nov and found there is no reason for my recurrent miscarriages so knowing that has made it easier this time. I think I'm just panicking over every niggling thing. I have had a couple of twinges in my belly but apart from that and the loss of sensitive nipples everything is ok

daisy33daisy33
HIya hon i hope you are feeling better

With eptopic you would be having alot of tummy pains almost doubled up

Speak to your doctor but i am sure you are hunky dorey

xxx

GTTkelGTTkel
When I was pregnant, especaially with my first I had such sensitive nipples that even going out in cold weather with 2 layers on made my nipples tingle and hurt. I think it's normal, just the hormone levels changing

kristagkristag
I got sensitive nipples very early on for a few months and then it went away and still hasn't come back Smile

If you are worried, get checked with your GP.

Hope everything is well for you though Hug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews