Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

spotting b4 next menses due

crazyrabbitcrazyrabbit
posted 8 years 11 months ago
hi.... have got this spotting for a week now... mostly during visit to the loo... while wiping...but sometimes stained on the panty liner...sometimes just brown stain, sometimes red blood with discharge, what cld be the problem? can someone help pls... so worried... seen a doc last sat... did a PT but was neg and was told that it might be too early to detect anything now... gotta wait for another 2-3 days before the next menses due date.
doc suspected cld be pregnant thot i was on protection (condom).

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
The exact same thing happened to me when i was expecting my DD who is now 2 1/2 (didn't happen with DS) I started spotting around 5 days after i would have conceived and it lasted for a goos couple of weeks. I ended up having an early scan at 7 + 5 and all was fine. We weren't TTC either i was taking the pill and hadn't missed one either Confused I actually thought i may be poorly at first but when AF didn't turn up just the spotting i did a test to rule it out so i could tell doctor it definitely wasn't that and it came up positive! Shocked Tbh i don't know what else it could be but i'm sure doc will get to the bottom of it if the preg test comes back negative again. keep us informed how you get on hun Hug xx

crazyrabbitcrazyrabbit
thanks... it was great & relieve to hear from someone now...Thumbs Up
thot of visiting my gynae this afternn when realised that there's still spotting this morn... but the whole thing clear again.. no stain.. nothing... from afternn & hopefully remains clear
think better listen to my doc.... wait for a few more days... if menses still does not come by end this week.. then will do another test...will kip ya informed
thanks honey... Hug

LucyLucy
hope you have a healthy pregnancy Love

crazyrabbitcrazyrabbit
thot i have my menses today... but only spotting again but today more..... 2 weeks already & still spotting... last menses was on 17 Sep... last sat, doc told me to wait for a few days after menses due date to check PT again.... oh... really wondering what is happening to me.... No

mum2popsnjakmum2popsnjak
Aww hun, i really would try not to worry. Give it a day or two and do another test. It isn't unusual to spot for quite a while in the early stages hun. If it isn't that then i;m sure the doc will find out whats wrong. I know it must be hard having to wait so long before you can test again? Hug Hug Xx

kristagkristag
Try and relax and rest hun. I know it's easier said than done Hug

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews