Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Got a letter yesterday

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 9 years 1 month ago
- My blog
From the hospital to inform me i have my 12 week scan on the 3rd November (when i will be 13 weeks 6 days) but talk about early they want me there at 9.15 am haha


GTTkelGTTkel
posted 9 years 1 month ago
That time will fly by. I think scans are exciting because in the long 40 week wait for your baby a scan comes as abit of a mile stone doesn't it. Woohoo!!! W00t!

glowingsunglowingsun
posted 9 years 1 month ago
I know what you mean, especially when you have to drink lots of water 4 hours before the appt. I once had an ultra sound appt. for something other than pregnancy. They wanted me in by 6:15 a.m. Shocked
Neeless to say I didn't make it.

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 9 years 1 month ago
- My blog
mine says to drink a pint bout an hour before

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Still waiting for my letter, I am 12 weeks next monday Sad I'm away 20-24th oct and rang hospital to ask if they could put that on file or something so they don't arrange scan for that week... no help whatsoever! They wouldn't even do that! Cuckoo

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 9 years 1 month ago
- My blog
I would keep ringing them til they sort it out, we were lucky as rich is due an operation 5th Nov and has been told he will be on bedrest for up to 2 months, so we were glad the scan is 2days before otherwise he would of missed it

WolfblassWolfblass
posted 9 years 1 month ago

WelshMum said:
Still waiting for my letter, I am 12 weeks next monday Sad I'm away 20-24th oct and rang hospital to ask if they could put that on file or something so they don't arrange scan for that week... no help whatsoever! They wouldn't even do that! Cuckoo


Grrr -how unhepful do these people have to be! They only make it harder for themselves Rolling Eyes

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Got in from work on Thursday... my scan is next Monday (13th)- thank God! Clapping

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 9 years 1 month ago
- My blog
Your be how many weeks then 12/13
Glad the sorted it out now

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 9 years 1 month ago
I'm 12 weeks on monday, by my BBT chart. Unsure

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 9 years 1 month ago
- My blog
BBT?
Im not that far behind you i will be 11 weeks tues

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 9 years 1 month ago
BBT is basal body temperature, you work out when you ovulate from it. When are you due?

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 9 years 1 month ago
- My blog
5th may

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 9 years 1 month ago
Wonder which of us will go first!! Baby Baby

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 9 years 1 month ago
- My blog
Well i was 4 days over with Crystal, let's just hope my scan agrees with me on date when i have it. As i had emergency scan at 7 weeks i think it was and they said i was a week behind meaning i would be due 12th may but the midwife said she still wants to use 5th as EDD so bit confused but will see what the scan says on 3rd Nov. When you have you 20 week scan do you think your find out what your having?

candgsmumcandgsmum
posted 9 years 1 month ago
I had an early scan at what I thought was almost 6 weeks but they told me it was more like only nearly 5, I think they said I was 4+5 or something, when I went for my dating it was moved to me being nearly 2 weeks in front of what I was first told by my early scan Crazy

They stuck with what I was told at 11 weeks as my 20 weeks matched up. I think I'd had about 3 different due dates with George LOL, I was told the 29th of June, then 4th July, then they settled on 22nd, he came on the 26th june.

eamesy88eamesy88
posted 9 years 1 month ago
- My blog
Hopefully mine will get sorted then, my sister in law is 18 weeks pregnant too so there be 2 new babies in our family she finds out what she is having on thursday Very Happy

blessedblessed
posted 9 years 1 month ago

eamesy88 said:
BBT?
Im not that far behind you i will be 11 weeks tues


I'm 11 weeks on thursday and have my scan on thursday too!!!! i'm so excited!!!

Will let you know how it goes!

How was yours WelshMum?
xxxx

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 9 years 1 month ago

blessed said:

eamesy88 said:
BBT?
Im not that far behind you i will be 11 weeks tues


I'm 11 weeks on thursday and have my scan on thursday too!!!! i'm so excited!!!

Will let you know how it goes!

How was yours WelshMum?
xxxx


Went well! Have put details up in forum.

xxx

WelshMumWelshMum
posted 9 years 1 month ago

eamesy88 said:
Well i was 4 days over with Crystal, let's just hope my scan agrees with me on date when i have it. As i had emergency scan at 7 weeks i think it was and they said i was a week behind meaning i would be due 12th may but the midwife said she still wants to use 5th as EDD so bit confused but will see what the scan says on 3rd Nov. When you have you 20 week scan do you think your find out what your having?


Well so far we are going to keep it a surprise, but we may change our minds before then!! Smile

Join JustParents for free to reply

Search forums

Latest Reviews